I need a way to convince my mom to let me buy Halo. I'm trying to get here to pay for it (err some of it) as I did a ton of yard work in which they said they would pay me for, and then I'm working tonight so I should have enough money... the thing is I don't have XBL Gold right now as I am waiting to go buy it with 4 friends and get a family pack so it's only 30$ a year but they seem to not be as enthusiastic as me...

I need a way to convince my mom to let me buy Halo. I'm trying to get here to pay for it (err some of it) as I did a ton of yard work in which they said they would pay me for, and then I'm working tonight so I should have enough money... the thing is I don't have XBL Gold right now as I am waiting to go buy it with 4 friends and get a family pack so it's only 30$ a year but they seem to not be as enthusiastic as me...
I have never gotten into the Halo franchise, it looks visually stunning but just never liked the playing style.

We may have to start a black ops thread for Xbox like we had for Tiger Woods 13 online so we have an easy way to talk about it rather than get lost in this thread.

I can't wait dude I am honored to rage with you.

I will be great to play with a group rather than a bunch of randoms! I may actually get to use my headset this time around.

Trade in some games, maybe?

PS3 or Xbox? Im trying to figure out what everyone here will be playing on.

Trade in some games, maybe?

PS3 or Xbox? Im trying to figure out what everyone here will be playing on.

XBox. People better be playing on that I just went out and dropped 300$ on one.

XBox. People better be playing on that I just went out and dropped 300$ on one.
I'll be on Xbox, so will Canadan, MikeDean and PMOA.

No worries dude, your money was well spent.

When does this game come out?

Ok, I'll post it in here as well. I had Xbox live YEARS ago, and cant remember my password/email address, any way to recover this info? I tried like hell last night but Microsoft was being a pain in the ass.

Ok, I'll post it in here as well. I had Xbox live YEARS ago, and cant remember my password/email address, any way to recover this info? I tried like hell last night but Microsoft was being a pain in the ass.

Honestly, you are better off just creating a new one. Dealing with Microsoft for anything is something better left not done.

Can you do recover PW and use all the emails you can think of? Thats what I do, but I have only had two emails in the past 8-10 years.

Honestly, you are better off just creating a new one. Dealing with Microsoft for anything is something better left not done.
But then I will lose my awesome, old school gamertag. Right out of the original Halo!
Can you do recover PW and use all the emails you can think of? Thats what I do, but I have only had two emails in the past 8-10 years.
Im going to try.

Wow those headsets are retarded expensive. I will stick to my logitechs TY

Wow those headsets are retarded expensive. I will stick to my logitechs TY

I swear when I was browsing bestbuy there were headsets as much as the bundle im going to buy LOL

Yah I'm playing CoD not mixing beats for Dr DRe.

The only reason I spent the $60 is because they hook to the TV and allow me to play anything as loud as I want with the volume on the TV off so as to not wake the baby. They are noise cancelling also so I cant hear my wife. +2

The only reason I spent the $60 is because they hook to the TV and allow me to play anything as loud as I want with the volume on the TV off so as to not wake the baby. They are noise cancelling also so I cant hear my wife. +2

Nice! I stand corrected.

Back