Vinyl Collectors?

Vinyl sales are higher than CD sales in the UK.

Small but amazing 🤩

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 10
Nice, my older daughter does as well. Early rock, Beatles, stones, who. And some newer but well old stuff, the clash, fkeetwood Mac. Then anything else she finds.

she’s in neworleans, lots of years sale finds

I made a big "record" mistake years ago. I decided to donate my lp record collection from as far back as the early 1970s. Probably 300 +/- albums. Rock, blue grass, comedy, metal, and country. Had a few older albums from the 50s, and 60s too.

I had already transferred everything I wanted to keep to CDs.

My son in law's Mom asked if she could have them, as she liked record albums. I agreed, and let her have them all.

Fast forward a few years. While at her home, I asked how she enjoyed listening those albums. She told me she had sold them to a collector for $10k.

Seemed that although the music was worth money, some of the album cover art was worth more than records inside.

All I could do was just shake my head. Nothing else to do. She's Family.....lol

Mondo does not skimp on the art side of the covers. This one is awesome.

20210917_175016.jpg

20210917_175032.jpg

Yoinks. I learned a new word. And oddly I know what it means. My sincere sympathies.. @baylrballa

I used to collect before I got married. Not the normal vinyl genres but it made me happy! Mostly different fun color variants
Screenshot_20211201-194110_Instagram.jpg

Alot more than this but some of my favorites

I used to collect before I got married. Not the normal vinyl genres but it made me happy! Mostly different fun color variants
View attachment 9049096

Alot more than this but some of my favorites
I'm a big sucker for some of the color variants. needs to get some photos of them put together like this. That's cool. (y)

I'm a big sucker for some of the color variants. needs to get some photos of them put together like this. That's cool. (y)
Yea. It was hard to choose just that number haha. Atleast half of my vinyl is colored variants.

Wife is going out soon, so I can get the full blast of this vinyl classic and share with my neighbours.

yessongs.png

Yours is no disgrace followed by Starship Trooper.

Wife is going out soon, so I can get the full blast of this vinyl classic and share with my neighbours.

View attachment 9049114

Yours is no disgrace followed by Starship Trooper.
I hope your neighbours enjoyed as much as I did! Great songs; thanks for reminding me of Yes!

My favourite though is still Owner of a Lonely Heart.

I forget how good the music and remakes in westworld were. 😍

20220219_075923.jpg

just grabbed R.L. Burnside's Ass Pocket of Whiskey

Bought these recently from Discogs:

1648217932195.png

1648217967536.png

Finally have things set up again now that the man-cave is re-done. Springsteen ‘79 No Nukes Concert is on the docket while I put covers on the new racks.

CCA793AF-6331-4E1E-BFC0-C8D9C4F51D35.jpeg

Back