Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Hawk for all the crap you got about the prior rainbow-brite sig, this bouncing buzzard is atrocious!

I hate it. But Hawk was the man when it came to Team Hacker support. Right Jake? lol

I hate it. But Hawk was the man when it came to Team Hacker support. Right Jake? lol
Yeah you can definitely say that. Hawk we had a little fun talking about how fired up you would get me early on in this thread. "Hands shaking angry" haha! I eventually chilled the eff out and had a lot of fun with it.

Yeah you can definitely say that. Hawk we had a little fun talking about how fired up you would get me early on in this thread. "Hands shaking angry" haha! I eventually chilled the eff out and had a lot of fun with it.

I had a blast hassling you guys. I did it out of love!

You really made it fun dude.

I had a blast hassling you guys. I did it out of love!

You really made it fun dude.

We talked about it quite a bit one night. Some of it good and some of it.... good. lol. Captain Intensity almost made an appearance too.

We talked about it quite a bit one night. Some of it good and some of it.... good. lol. Captain Intensity almost made an appearance too.

I can ruffle some feathers apparently. I just make things up and say them. Half the time I don't even know what I post until the next day.

I'm glad I made an impression!

I can ruffle some feathers apparently. I just make things up and say them. Half the time I don't even know what I post until the next day.

Hawk who? :)

You actually added a ton of fun to the thread, I think once you came in and drew the line in the sand it made a lot more people want to jump on board too. That made it a lot of fun! There may or may not have been times when I was a little riled up at you and mcook...but again I love that you guys were supporting the event and I had a lot of fun with it.

You actually added a ton of fun to the thread, I think once you came in and drew the line in the sand it made a lot more people want to jump on board too. That made it a lot of fun! There may or may not have been times when I was a little riled up at you and mcook...but again I love that you guys were supporting the event and I had a lot of fun with it.

I appreciate you saying that, Jake. That was my intention the whole time. You know as well as I do that I had close friends on both sides and wanted you all to do well. It was incredibly fun for me and I loved having people feel strongly about either team winning.

I'm sorry I cost so many guys so many avatars and signatures. I played as best I could. The Saturday am match against my brother and Jake was a battle. Kmac and I went on a mini tear on 15,16,17 to really make it interesting. Saturday pm, I ran into a Canadian buzzsaw named the belbs. He hit the ball beautifully that afternoon, and when he didn't his partner ary was right there to pick him up. I actually played my best golf that afternoon but they answered me every time. I actually shot 2 under par from holes 3 - 14 and it still wasn't enough. Having amol's family follow us was great. They were very supportive of both squads and it was cool to have someone cheer for you when you hit a nice shot. Those guys made some clutch putts, especially Amol's birdie on the par 3 6th, that was awesome! He gave it the old "walk it in" routine. SUnday's singles match with biggsy was fun. I was never really in trouble and had him dormie and he caught fire. I loved that we halved the match. I wouldn't want it to end any other way. The matches were tighter than they came across, I promise, just a putt here or there and who knows.

Don't apologize big fella. You did awesome

I believed in you man. team Paradise FTW

Fildini you lost that bet as well. You best be getting some knee pads:alien2::blob::mad-tongue:

Updated mcook's sig :D with this:

ew%202.gif

I have gone back in time LOL

Big props to our boy Hawk. He took his buzzard sig for the full 2 weeks and didnt complain (too much), nice doing business with ya.

I'll miss that Ole Buzzard though. I still have to do the cargo shorts and black crew socks bet and hit from the white tees. I was going to do it this weekend but I was under the weather. Hopefully I can do it next Saturday.

Big props to our boy Hawk. He took his buzzard sig for the full 2 weeks and didnt complain (too much), nice doing business with ya.

I'm glad it's gone! I need to redo my old sig now. Nice job on the bet and that was a signature many people will remember for a while :)

I'm glad it's gone! I need to redo my old sig now. Nice job on the bet and that was a signature many people will remember for a while :)

I think you should make it your avatar myself.

I'll miss that Ole Buzzard though. I still have to do the cargo shorts and black crew socks bet and hit from the white tees. I was going to do it this weekend but I was under the weather. Hopefully I can do it next Saturday.

With as many side bets as Hawk had going on for TMC, I would be shocked if that was his last ever sig bet. Just need to get him on the hook and take him down. The buzzard can be revived, just need to make it happen.

I've got OG's cargo shorts, my THP shirt, black crew socks, and a Lake Jonesco hat on. I'm ready to take the Saturday group of men on from the white tees!

I've got OG's cargo shorts, my THP shirt, black crew socks, and a Lake Jonesco hat on. I'm ready to take the Saturday group of men on from the white tees!

Kick butt KB!! Oh, and pics please! :D

uh oh, OG is going down!!! This is worthless without pics hehe

Here are pics from today's round. My bet is fulfilled! I looked like a complete dork in OG's old shorts that are too little for him but I had a blast and the guys had a good time laughing at me.

The last pic is my 2nd shot on the last hole which is a par 5. I missed the darn putt for eagle but did make birdie. I shot 85 (43,42) which I was pretty happy about playing the white on front and gold on back. I had a case of the pulls on the front because I think I was trying to swing too hard since I was further back.

Poor KB! Must feel good to have it over with. Way to be a great sport!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Back