Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Alright, I'm officially starting my two weeks of punishment :)

It's sort of hypnotizing..

It's sort of hypnotizing..

I think you need to change your font to purple to match the buzzard. :) Too cute!

Alright, I'm officially starting my two weeks of punishment :)

lmao now that is what I am talking about! I love you bro but your new pic is too funny.....

Purple it is!

Nice sig hawk. It fits you well.

You're too easy!

KellyBo we are going to have to put you on some of that hyper disorder medicine if you don't stop bouncing around on here lol....

KellyBo we are going to have to put you on some of that hyper disorder medicine if you don't stop bouncing around on here lol....

I'm starting to look like CG13 except I have moonshine instead of champagne!

I'm trying to keep up my end of the betting but when I try to save my signature pic it says unable to save

I was able to save a copy of your avy CL, right click>save Image as. I can send it to you if you'd like.

i have a feeling BBB is gonna get a little mean with my next one, we shall see lol

Not mean, humiliating, maybe, emotionally damaging, perhaps, but never mean. lol

TC1 just sent me my new one for tomorrow. I will update first thing in the a.m.

I was able to save a copy of your avy CL, right click>save Image as. I can send it to you if you'd like.

I can save it no problem. When I try to upload it to the site it says it can't save it. I have even tried just putting an imageshack link in my sig and it says the same thing.

I can save it no problem. When I try to upload it to the site it says it can't save it. I have even tried just putting an imageshack link in my sig and it says the same thing.

I've used Imageshack a lot in the past with no problems, but now I use Photobucket, that's another good free site, but you have to create an account. Haven't had any problems posting a link from photobucket on THP.

BTw the new sig is awesome CL! :rofl:

Finally got it to work. My sig was too many characters. OK my 1 month with TexasHacker begins tomorrow

I'm glad I don't bet!

I'm glad I don't bet!

It's all in good fun, which I'm sure you already know. I have no doubt that I would have had just as much fun, maybe more, had I lost, seeing what 10yd would have come up with for my avy.

Last edited:
Somewhere easy.

Quiet you. I was being nice with your first avy, but that could change.

This thing definitely makes me consider a trip to Africa. I'm having seizures every time I post.

Those poor kids in Africa do need some help Hawk. I figure a good month down there to help out

I have my outfit picked out, muhaha, go big or go home , that's all I'm saying

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I have my outfit picked out, muhaha, go big or go home , that's all I'm saying

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Dang and they don't allow cameras or cell phones on the range during demo day !

Back