Traveling on a work trip so had to bring the GMT along.
View attachment 9252329

But my hotel was only a 10 minute walk from a mall with a Swatch store, which I don’t have at home so…

View attachment 9252330

I don’t know if I’m happy or sad they didn’t have the new Snoopy MoonPhase version as I probably would’ve walked out with both.
The snoopy I want so bad

The snoopy I want so bad
The 50th Anniversary Silver Snoopy Speedy is one of my dream watches. The SnoopySwatch is probably as close as I'd ever come to it.

Today the Sea Dweller is on the wrist. I have a modest collection that I enjoy rotating. When I play golf I always wear a Seiko Turtle. Basically indestructible and also pretty cool.

Attachments

• IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1640.jpeg
    IMG_1640.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 18
What’s on the wrist this week?

I got another great summer watch. This Farer Bernina was picked up a few years ago. Titanium build, mechanical movement.

IMG_2902.jpeg

Today the Sea Dweller is on the wrist. I have a modest collection that I enjoy rotating. When I play golf I always wear a Seiko Turtle. Basically indestructible and also pretty cool.
I had a save the ocean turtle. Loved that watch. I just have a couple of older rehabbed SKX 007s now. But far the best bang for your buck dive watch.

This speedmaster is so sick 😍😳. So hard not to pull the trigger

66c8dd8a-4ae5-4b69-82d1-d9041da408ff (1).jpg

Another day of Speedy pondering on my end lol

@tucsoncacti that's a cool looking piece right there!

@Slaphitter freaking love that Sea Dweller!!

Would love to see this new Santos in person at some point. That dial is probably a stunner :love:
1712863384147.png

Whats on the wrist this week? Another great spring/summer watch is my Zodiac Super Sea Wolf. Although I only have one Sea Wolf, every time a see one I want to buy it.

SeaWolf.jpg

Whats on the wrist this week? Another great spring/summer watch is my Zodiac Super Sea Wolf. Although I only have one Sea Wolf, every time a see one I want to buy it.

View attachment 9257702
I’ve been toying with the idea of getting the chrono version of the that. I keep going back and forth.

It’s the trusty old beater for me this week
IMG_9595.jpeg

That’s basically the only watch on the market that I have any keen desire to add to my collection. Very, very nice.
At that price point I think I could find a couple contenders, but that one has something special going on.

I am seriously drooling over the Longines Zulu Time. Might be my favorite looking GMT out there right now, and the price is pretty darn reasonable for what you're getting.

Untitled-1_e09b4d84-ca1f-428a-8cff-28badb220c69.jpg

I am seriously drooling over the Longines Zulu Time. Might be my favorite looking GMT out there right now, and the price is pretty darn reasonable for what you're getting.

Untitled-1_e09b4d84-ca1f-428a-8cff-28badb220c69.jpg
That blue faced one is amazing.

That blue faced one is amazing.
It's gorgeous. Though I am torn whether I like the blue or green better, they are both beauties. I need to see them in person.

These tick a lot of boxes for me:
1) I don't have a GMT
2) I have always been a sideline Longines fan but don't own one
3) The value is crazy. GMT complication, COSC movement from a brand with with real heritage for almost right on $3K MSRP
4) The wife is balking HARD at me spending Speedy money and I might actually be able to convince her to let this one happen :ROFLMAO:

It's gorgeous. Though I am torn whether I like the blue or green better, they are both beauties. I need to see them in person.

1) I don't have a GMT
3) The value is crazy. GMT complication, COSC movement from a brand with with real heritage for almost right on $3K MSRP
4) The wife is balking HARD at me spending Speedy money and I might actually be able to convince her to let this one happen :ROFLMAO:
You cant get a gently used Speedy well under 3k. May help with that itch. :LOL: :LOL:

Unless there is a grail speedy which I understand that.

1) I don't have a GMT
No denying the value of Longines. They’ve really stepped up their game

You cant get a gently used Speedy well under 3k. May help with that itch. :LOL: :LOL:

Unless there is a grail speedy which I understand that.
Maybe I have been looking in the wrong places, but I am having a hard time finding anything under about 4k.

Tissot Seastar 1000 today (pic from last week).

1713789234348.png

What’s on the wrist this week?

I got my MIDO multifort on. I feel like Mido is the most underrated brand out there. This watch I got on a whim from eBay. It was in horrid shape. Metal shavings in the case, bent hands, scratched everywhere. Sent it off to swatch, and it was like they gave me a brand new piece. Shocking this watch gets more comments than any other watch I have. IMG_2963.jpeg

I probably should have been more specific that I'm specifically referring to the Pro / Moonwatch. That said I appreciate this, and I have considered the Reduced for some time. I'm just a little nervous about the modular chronograph movement that supposedly is a pain for service.

Back