Wedding Congratulations to Ddec and NerfNY

adwillingham

2024 Vokey Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Two of THP's finest, Ddec and Nerfny, are getting married tomorrow almost a year after getting engaged at the 18th green at PGA National.

I wanted to extend my hope that the day is everything you both want it to be, and congratulations to you both. It is my sincere pleasure to know you both, and I hope for the long, happy marriage you both deserve.

Cheers from your THP Family!!

Congrats!

Congratulations to the both of you and look forward to meeting you in May!

Hope your day is perfect!!

Congratulations to both of you. Enjoy the day. Do not let anyone or anything spoil it. The day is all about the two of you and your love for each other. It will go by quick so every chance you get just take a moment to soak it all in and enjoy it.

I am so happy for this great couple! Two of the finest people I have ever met and they make one handsome pair. I wish them all the love and good things in life and much happiness. Now is when I REALLY miss my emoticons because I would bring the hammer down for these fine folks!

Congrats to both of you!

I'm still mad I wasn't invited to the honeymoon. Damn you Dean!

Congrats! Remember to enjoy it.

I think these two are a match made in heaven and I wish you both the best of luck. I hope the ceremony and the reception is all you could hope for and tons of fun!

congrats on the upcoming nuptials.

Congrats you two, was a pleasure meeting both of you this past outing, I hope you have many happy years together.

COngrats, and for a long happy marriage remember these two magic words "Yes Dear"

congrats!!

Congratulations to both of you. You're a wonderful couple and will make such a great team.

Congrats and best wishes to both of you!

Congrats you two! Can't wait to see you both in May!

Congrats you two!!!! I know you two will have a blast and it will be something you all never forget.

Congrats to both of you!

Congrats to the newlyweds.

These two are perfect for eachother and I wish them all the luck and happiness in the world!

Congrat's, and best of luck!!!

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for them and we can't wait to see pictures!! Well, I know I can't wait to see pictures. I hope this day is everything they dreamed it would be.

Back