Wedding Congratulations to Ddec and NerfNY

Congratz. sweet cake

Great looking cake Dean, I think OEM is off on ebay trying to get himself a set of those clubs. Nice touch with the MC! Hope you are both having a wonderful day!

Congrats guys I wish you all the best!!!

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone. We had an amazing day yesterday and awesome weather. It was mid 60's with a nice breeze. We took some great pics with our special guest the Morgan Cup. When we get our photos from the photographer will will make sure to post them.

I couldn't have asked for a better day or a better person to be marrying. Sorry Lucas.

Love you ddec!!

For those of you that are friends with us on facebook many of our family members are beginning to load pictures and tag us in them if you would like to take a look.

Thank you for all of your love and support!!

That cake is the shiznit! Perfect!

That truly is an awesome cake! Congrats to you both!

Congrats you two! Such an amazing thing to be in love.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Congrats and Best Wishes!

I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone. We had an amazing day yesterday and awesome weather. It was mid 60's with a cool breeze. We took some great pics with our special guest the Morgan Cup. When we get our photos from the photographer will will make sure to post them.

I couldn't have asked for a better day or a better person to be marrying. Sorry Lucas.

Love you ddec!!

For those of you that are friends with us on facebook many of our family members are beginning to load pictures and tag us in them if you would like to take a look.

Thank you for all of your love and support!!

FIFY, and Congrats again. Dean is a lucky man, and I know you will keep him in check.

Congrats to both of you! sounds like it was everything you had planned and hoped for! That is one ridiculously cool cake!

Congrats to both of you! Glad you had a great day for the big event. Can't wait for more pictures. That cake is possibly the A1 cake of all time!

BDG

Check out the guest of honor.
b8c61694-d480-cabf.jpg

That is truly sick!!!

Congrats you two! I am so happy the morgan cup made it to the wedding

Now how did I miss this thread!! I will never forget walking up the 18th green at PGA National with Nerfny, who I was paired with, and seeing Dean there waiting. Little did we all know that he was going to pop the question.

I am so happy for both of you. I've enjoyed playing golf with you both and look forward to many happy years more of playing with you both as Mr & Mrs!!

Congrats

I wanted to post some pictures that our photographer took from the wedding.

263.jpg

265.jpg

267.jpg

276.jpg

277.jpg

286.jpg

298.jpg

Awwwwww now those are great pics!

That's awesome! All the best to the both of you!

Very nice!!

Great pick you two, thanks for sharing. Good day to get married, with greens just being punched and all.

My feet were freezing because I took my shoes off to go on the green and tee box.

Back