Week 3 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I need KC to throw the ball a lot too, because my opponent has Knile Davis.

I hope they throw as much as Brees throws to Jimmy :D

In the spirt of helping out our fellow league foes.

Paul is a keeper. Reed is going to be out a while according to local reporters.

And Cousins LOVES him. Runs great routes and catches everything.

He will be sought after. I waited to long on this. I meant to put a claim in earlier in the week.

But I didn't want to overload on Redskins a Fantasy no no for the home team fans.

Love Cousins as my new backup! (Especially since he's my plug in Wk 4 and he gets the Gints) Really excited about his prospects with Garcon, Paul and Action Jackson in the Gruden offense.

And another trade in THP League #1

Sposey90210 traded me
POSE traded Kirk Cousins, Wsh QB to BNR
POSE traded Robert Griffin*, Wsh QB to BNR
POSE traded Jimmy Graham, NO TE to BNR

For:
BNR traded Philip Rivers, SD QB to POSE
BNR traded Davante Adams, GB WR to POSE
BNR traded Frank Gore, SF RB to POSE
BNR traded Larry Donnell, NYG TE to POSE

League Manager, please approve.

Haha, I got this same trade offer from Shane, except in return he wanted Gio Bernard and Drew Brees.

The more I look at the trade it's actually a pretty good trade, it helps both teams.

Haha, I got this same trade offer from Shane, except in return he wanted Gio Bernard and Drew Brees.

Haha and you said no!? :alien:

Yeah, ours is lot more equitable than that, parted with some depth - I told him if Davante catches on like I think he might, I'll be bummed out but just happy I got my guy, projects me back on top in our matchup.

Haha and you said no!? :alien:

Yeah, ours is lot more equitable than that, parted with some depth - I told him if Davante catches on like I think he might, I'll be bummed out but just happy I got my guy, projects me back on top in our matchup.

Yeah, I asked him if he was drunk when he offered me that trade haha. You gave up a lot of depth, but you solidified your TE position, it was a great move on your end, and it gave him the depth he needed. Sucks for me because now I have to play against Graham (at least I have Brees to get some of those points), but overall it's a really solid trade for both teams.

I offered him Brees for Graham straight up, and offered to throw in a TE but he wasn't interested.

a lot of movement in league 1. Gets me kind of worried

Yeah, I asked him if he was drunk when he offered me that trade haha. You gave up a lot of depth, but you solidified your TE position, it was a great move on your end, and it gave him the depth he needed. Sucks for me because now I have to play against Graham (at least I have Brees to get some of those points), but overall it's a really solid trade for both teams.

I offered him Brees for Graham straight up, and offered to throw in a TE but he wasn't interested.

He turned down my Kniles for Graham straight up as well.

Jenny has nothing to be worried about...

Want to trade :alien:

He turned down my Kniles for Graham straight up as well.

Jenny has nothing to be worried about...

Want to trade :alien:

I would have turned down the Kniles for Graham straight up trade as well. If/When Charles comes back Kniles isn't worth much. That was a bit of a lopsided offer, but this one you guys just did was solid. IMO.

I was not drunk, just hungover :p

I do think the trade Alex and I made does help us both. I personally do not like Phillip Rivers, but I do think he is going to have a solid season.
Adams is nothing major right now, but I do think as the year goes on he will be a solid starter.

OITW team is good if they can stay healthy. I am not real happy with my squad on paper right now.

Shot out a PM to league #5...

His team is really good, I am not happy about playing him this week, especially now that he has acquired Graham.

He did give up a lot of depth but getting the best TE really helps.

Jamal Charles was on field and practicing during the media portion of practice today. Wow

Good. Maybe some of those guys will jump in the forum.

Yeppers, I sure hope so. Makes it more fun for everyone, not just our league.

Jamal Charles was on field and practicing during the media portion of practice today. Wow

Just like that I am in a little better mood.

Good. Maybe some of those guys will jump in the forum.

Maybe we just don't want to fraternize with the enemy

lol

Right now we dont fraternize with ANYONE, and that isn't right.
Just remember how much fun league 1 was last year. League 4 is coming around. Have had a few trades now

He has the Best TE and QB now, but I had to make a move. Hopefully Gore has some life left in him (I think he does)

OITW team is good if they can stay healthy. I am not real happy with my squad on paper right now.

Hey drp:

Yay for us Bobby Rainey picker uppers.

Hey drp:

Having the same players as you comes in handy :thumb:

I hope they throw as much as Brees throws to Jimmy :D

Love Cousins as my new backup! (Especially since he's my plug in Wk 4 and he gets the Gints) Really excited about his prospects with Garcon, Paul and Action Jackson in the Gruden offense.
I can tell you a lot of Redskin Fans--fantasy players--or not are happy Cousins is in there. I won't bog down a fantasy thread with local QB talk. But lets just say, I think everyone's numbers on the Skins offense will improve, the only one I'm unsure about is Morris (sorry GG) He is a great back and probably will eventually benefit from Cousins and the West Coast offense Gruden is planning on using versus the Read Option, or the WRR (Watch Robert Run) offense that one of my buddies like to refer to it.

I do think there will initially be more attention paid to stopping Morris, until Cousins shows he can be effective in the passing game, and I feel he can and will.

Trying to get some trades going but it's not going so well right now.

Still like to wheel and deal. Happy to entertain all offers.

Back