Week 3 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

It's official

Roddy White is inactive tonight

I have no idea what to do at Defense right now. I was going to play the Falcons since the Bucs are terrible, but now that i am likely playing rainey I am not sure I want to play the Falcons. The other choices aren't great either. Dallas? The Rams? Any suggestions?

I'll trade you the Washington defense for Alfred Morris :).

And no I haven't had a drink....yet.

I'll trade you the Washington defense for Alfred Morris :).

And no I haven't had a drink....yet.

This made me laugh out loud haha.

I am going to roll with the Falcons. I just don't know what to do, it seems like a lose-lose situation here, nothing really good available.

I think tonight is going to be a shootout. TB is due, and both defenses are subpar

Gooooo mccown

I think tonight is going to be a shootout. TB is due, and both defenses are subpar

I heard that thought from a Fantasy talking head on the way home. He almost has me convinced to start McCowan instead of Cam Newton.

I think I'll hold off though. I've for a tough match up with Troy and can't afford any gambles.

Ugh, now I am questioning this again. Who knew picking one crappy Defense over another would be so hard. What to do....
Statistically Thursday night scoring is lower, I think...

Seriously, do I play the Falcons defense or go after Dallas or St Louis? They all suck, I hate this damn decision!
As a Falcons fan, avoid them like the plague. Tampa generally gashes us in the run game. I expect Rainey to have a good game.

Dallas' D played good last week and the Rams offense isn't great. I am a cowboys fan though so take it with a grain of salt

Now I am in a pickle. Since Roddy white is out now Douglas will get a lot more work. Do I leave him in or gamble on Williams from Carolina being healthy to play sunday

GG's team is projected to get 134. That is insane. Of course ESPN has been right about never.

Dallas defense has been much better through 2 games this season. Atlanta's defense dreadful and the Rams sucked enough week one for me to drop them.

I say go Dallas

As a Falcons fan, avoid them like the plague. Tampa generally gashes us in the run game. I expect Rainey to have a good game.

I switched them for the Cowboys. I couldn't take the pressure, and really didn't trust the Falcons, plus I want Rainey to go nuts on them, so I had to drop the Falcons.

I switched them for the Cowboys. I couldn't take the pressure, and really didn't trust the Falcons, plus I want Rainey to go nuts on them, so I had to drop the Falcons.
I need Jackson to go nuts. Then to have Douglas on the other side go even more nuts. Haha

Thinking my 128.5 points is a bit high...

GG's team is projected to get 134. That is insane. Of course ESPN has been right about never.

Yea, they have Zach Miller forecasted to get 14 points this week. I think he has 5 catches this season. If you combined his first two games, he wouldn't match the total he's predicted to have. I'm genuinely curious how they come up with this stuff.

Week 3 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Yea, they have Zach Miller forecasted to get 14 points this week. I think he has 5 catches this season. If you combined his first two games, he wouldn't match the total he's predicted to have. I'm genuinely curious how they come up with this stuff.
I had an alert earlier that one of my bench players (Zach Miller) was projected to score higher than my starter. I looked and saw he was projected to score 14 pts. Then I clicked on his news & notes and it said he was dealing with an injury, didn't practice today, and is questionable for Sunday! WTF?!

Last edited:
Sat Boldin and started Douglas. Boom TD

Just before the TD I told my wife I wish I knew White wasn't playing so I could move Douglas into my flex. He was great for me last year when White was out...smh

I think it's funny that Harry Douglas got dropped in our league and is sitting in the waiver wire, but can't get picked up and cleared until Wednesday.

Well that's not what I wanted to see happen right off the bat. Ryan made that look way to easy. Crappy thing is I'm pulling for him in another league, but shunning him in this. Here we go Howzat.

Back