Week 9 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Not bad

Tate will lose value when Megatron returns

But Floyd has been SOOOOO inconsistent its not even funny anymore

Were cocktails and a nice note by the bedside part of the deal too? :act-up:

Starting to get some offers in on Julius Thomas, still havent heard back from the owner who I struck a deal with last week, only to change his mind the next day

I am to the point now where I am not worrying about depth, just trying to get the best starters possible.
I actually would have rather kept Ivory and traded Gore but hopefully Gore will get something going. I was sick of Floyd so I wanted him off my team, I am sure he will score 20 a week now, but I was never going to start him again anyway :)

It has been upheld. "Unique" is the only way I would describe this trade.

Real happy I was able to nab Charles Sims on waivers.

Week eight ended with a loss as some of my guys didn't hit there projections and those that did, couldn't make up enough ground in the end. So I moved to 6-2. My computer has been in the shop since Friday, so I'm off to see where I stand on the wavier wire and what I need to do THIS week.

I am to the point now where I am not worrying about depth, just trying to get the best starters possible.
I actually would have rather kept Ivory and traded Gore but hopefully Gore will get something going. I was sick of Floyd so I wanted him off my team, I am sure he will score 20 a week now, but I was never going to start him again anyway :)

Oh I agree on Floyed. I just view Tate as a guy that is hot now, until Megatron returns. So Ivory for Tate straight up would have been appealing.

I am still so mad at myself for trading Le'Veon Bell for Julio Jones. Donne, you definitely got the better end of that deal.

He may not lose value when megatron returns, It could help him a little as megatron will draw the majority of the attention then

Not bad

Tate will lose value when Megatron returns

But Floyd has been SOOOOO inconsistent its not even funny anymore

Tate has been a stud since Calvin has been out. I needed an upgrade at RB so hopefully Ivory pays off. Hopefully Donnell starts producing again as he did earlier this year.

Hopefully seems to be the flavor of the above statement. :alien:

He may not lose value when megatron returns, It could help him a little as megatron will draw the majority of the attention then
So he would go back to "normal" which was 9 or 10 points a game which isn't bad

I was to the point I almost countered for Gore, but my imaginary friend on my shoulder talked me out of that one.

I wish I was playing anyone else this week. Micro Machine's team is stacked this week.

Want to play me again? How does it feel to be only 1 of 3 teams I have beaten. :angel:

Haha, I think your bad luck has run out.

I am still so mad at myself for trading Le'Veon Bell for Julio Jones. Donne, you definitely got the better end of that deal.

I got lucky with the timing...particularly since I requested Lynch and you offered me Bell instead.

fantasy.jpg

Back