Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you working tomorrow? I'm down.

Im not but Im clearing my calender for you. And Ill tweet Ericanow too. She wants me too, I can tell.

Working through the hurricane. Wish me luck, might be there for days who knows.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Working through the hurricane. Wish me luck, might be there for days who knows.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Hopefully not. Good luck!

Club championship this weekend! Par 3 round is this evening with 18 holes tomorrow and Sunday with a steak dinner thrown in on Saturday night.

Watching the hurricane reports, playing golf on Sunday probably, picking up a new guitar tomorrow for the boy. That is about it.

Tomorrow will be watching the wind and rain from Irene. Sunday will be spent cleaning up the mess that is left behind.

Going to the Brewers/Cubs game in Milwaukee tonight (GO BREWERS!!!) and just kind of hanging out and relaxing the rest of the weekend. I will likely go to the range sometime tomorrow and playing a round of golf Sunday morning.

Working at the golf course from 7am-2pm both Sat and Sun. I'll be wearin' my rain suit on Sunday because of Irene (which is the name of my ex-wife!)!!!

bracing for irene... hope the power doesnt stay off for too long

Golfing with some THP'ers on Sunday then golfing with an old highschool buddy on Monday. Golf seems to consume my weekends these days.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Sleep, eat, mow, and sleep.

First week of teaching a full day in my life wore me smooth out. Having classed when I'm usually coaching is a strange experience....not to mention 26-32 per class....ouch.

Go white water rafting threw my neighborhood lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I'm rodeo'n it up yee effin haw

--
tapatalk

Boating to Put-in-bay, OH with family and friends.

Golf early am Saturday with the wife.
Then it's off to the lake for the rest of the weekend for Jetskiing and camping !

Tomorrow morning.... boating and fly fishing... afternoon... charity best ball tourney.

Sunday.. practice session followed by boating.. weather permitting.

Alex

Saturday, meet and greet some friends of my son who just moved here from Mexico.
Sunday, some range time.

Took the Sea-Doo out this morning, weather/water was perfect. Hitting the driving range this afternoon and playing 36 holes tomorrow.

vegetate mostly. Watching golf on the toob and keeping up with THP via the laptop.

Posted via Tapatalk

4be0b6d1-25c1-d8cd.jpg

Posted via Tapatalk

Posted via Tapatalk

Really? Sounds fun bro. Im doing what my whole weekend has consisted of..working.

Edit. Took a while for the pic show up, very nice.

Going for my second straight weekend with back to back rounds in the 70's. This will set a record for me that has never been obtained! Hopefully I can just go out and have a good time and let it happen.....

Really? Sounds fun bro. Im doing what my whole weekend has consisted of..working.

Edit. Took a while for the pic show up, very nice.

I did the ghost tapatalk post first haha.

Beautiful morning. Sorry to hear about the work buddy.

Posted via Tapatalk

I did the ghost tapatalk post first haha.

Beautiful morning. Sorry to hear about the work buddy.

Posted via Tapatalk

Yeah you got me with the ghost post lol. No worries bro, I have off the next three days and I will be golfing if the courses aren't under water. Hit'em well my friend. Stupid sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back