Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna go practice at PGA National here in Sweden, as well as try out some shafts for my driver-

It's shaping up to be gorgeous here in Illinois this weekend. Sadly, I've noticed more and more leaves on the ground. I suppose that will make hitting through trees a bit easier :)

We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend and I think we will let the boy paint one up tomorrow. Other than that, lots of time outside with the family.

Hoping to get a round in on Sunday am.

Friday-27 holes....then hang out with the kids
Saturday-18 holes...then doing crap around the house
Sunday-no golf, might actually watch some football and chill with the family

Friday- Work and then hit the range
Saturday- Work (gotta love budget season for us accountants), watch college football, and then attend a b-day party at night
Sunday- 18 holes

Haunted house tonight...golf tomorrow!

Golfing today with my dad, and then Monday I am using some of my comp time to play another 18 holes. Over the weekend it's basement demo to slowly start getting it ready to reno (finally).

My weekend is going to consist of golf on Saturday probably all day, watching the Rangers beat the Tigers on Saturday night and going to see my kid play horn Sunday afternoon at the Eisenmann Center in Richardson with the gdyo wind symphony. Probably fit a look at the OU/Texas game in between rounds on Saturday.

SWMBO and I are going up to Lake Erie for an Octoberfest celebration this weekend. Might be able to get some golf in Sunday afternoon if we get home early enough. Weather is going to be great, hope it lasts at least a couple more weeks.

Saturday morning 18 early then grankid soccer then another one softball.

Sunday ealry 9 then grankids soccer, softball and fall little league.

Then an "adult beverage"

Going to play a round with Smalls today! Pretty excited
OU/Texas tomorrow

OU/Texas tomorrow

Boomer Sooner my friend! hehehehe

OU/Texas weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year!

OU/Texas tomorrow

Have fun out there, but watch out if Smallie wants to wager, he's on a hot streak.

I head the 3 hrs home tonight late and only one day off, so hope Liz will join me for 1 round, dinner and a movie. Back to work on Sunday.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Have fun out there, but watch out if Smallie wants to wager, he's on a hot streak.

I head the 3 hrs home tonight late and only one day off, so hope Liz will join me for 1 round, dinner and a movie. Back to work on Sunday.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Trust me. No bets with Smallie, he is tearing the course up!

Boomer Sooner my friend! hehehehe

OU/Texas weekend is one of my favorite weekends of the year!

Hook 'Em! haha. I agree. Always a great game from 2 really competitive schools.

Putting on my THP grips tonight while watching the Fry's. Golfing with Butters tomorrow at Highland Creek. Church Sunday and maybe another round of golf.

Going to a football game tonight, golf Sat, Sun, Monday. And 2 thanksgiving dinners I there too

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'm off today and already played 18 at our local 9 hole course and I'm getting ready to play the rest of the day at my home course. I have skins on Saturday morning and then I'm taking the wife out for her birthday. I work Sunday at the course and off Monday so I'm sure it will be another day of golf.

We have had great weather this week in Indiana. It is 80 right now without a cloud in the sky. Been that way for three days now and the next five look just as good. Grea time of year to play.

double dating with another couple on saturday morning for a round of golf. my woman is super stoked to be playing with another female golfer. Other than that, I'll be completing the weekly "honey do" list on sunday + watching golf/football on TV.

Girl's weekend for me: shopping, drinking and eating. Monday: a round of golf + lobster dinner. I LOVE long weekends.

4 day weekend

Today was 27 holes
Saturday is helping a relative move in the morning and then football in the afternoon/evening
Sunday & Monday is golf with the family

I have that Cheers to the Freaking Weekend song in my head. I'm wearing Ray Bans and feeling hella cool right now.

The current plan is to wake up early tomorrow and hit the range. I might play a round if I can find a partner, doing it solo isn't always fun. Failing that, I'll just hit the range tomorrow and again Sunday.

Wife is out of town this weekend so a pizza and a few (12) guiness' and 36 holes for two days.

48 hours of playing, practice, shaft-testing and unlimited access to practice areas + unlimited balls on the range at this place (PGA National of Sweden). I can't wait.

pga_National_klubbhuset.jpg

KellyBo and I are going to the golf store in Macon (Dick's) for our wedding anniversary and then out for a bite to eat after shopping. Then golf all weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back