West Side Swing Off: California vs Arizona

Jan 13 & 14 in Palm Springs.

• Total voters
on Saturday if anyone wants to get numbers with anything in their bag, I’ll have the full swing kit with me if there’s interest
I will avoid that thing like the plaque because I know I'm 50yds short. 🤣

I will avoid that thing like the plaque because I know I'm 50yds short. 🤣
Oh believe me it’s brutal when you see numbers and you’re like “what?!”

Oh believe me it’s brutal when you see numbers and you’re like “what?!”
Me being the numbers guy I am, I'm well aware of how much speed I've lost. 20+mph ball speed on the driver. But... health is getting better, losing weight and hopefully will be back to full speed some day.

Jurassic Park Hold On To Your Butts GIF by chuber channel

Match 1:
@echico 6.6 & @lockstockrye 9.4 vs
@Jtubb17 12.7 & @sourmash 20.1

Match 2:
@jjjgolf500 0.3 & @kevin81002 13.0 vs
@sweetnlow 4.2 & @tanker337 8.6

Match 3:
@Wildcat 2.2 & @Alez367 8.1 vs
@ProV1 2.7 & @Time4aBeer 17.9

Match 4:
@BigMac 13.7 & @Stemmy66 12.9 vs
@MagicSpell 17.4 & @TahoeDan 22.1

Match 5:
@mtbloco 18.0 & @chile 12.7 vs
@GolfinWithDad 21.1 & @Jamstar35 10.1

Just made 2 bottles of ready made old fashions. The Laphroig is a drink they make at Bandon where the sugar really helps cut down the smokey scotch. They both taste good. Friday will be a fun night.

1000005147.jpg

Just made 2 bottles of ready made old fashions. The Laphroig is a drink they make at Bandon where the sugar really helps cut down the smokey scotch. They both taste good. Friday will be a fun night.

View attachment 9235252
Looks so tasty!

Was down with a sinus infection last weekend but

im back john wick GIF

Looking forward to this. I was going to just drive back and forth for this, but the wife decided last minute she wanted to get away for a night so I hoteled up. See you guys Saturday morning.

Best ball. Gives everyone a chance to play their own ball/round
I feel the same. Max fun.

But desert rule. No provisional. Stroke plus one Drop 1 club from cross out from edge. Take fairway plus 2.

(Googles 'desert rule')

Ahh I get it now. And if you choose to take that drop in the fairway its one stroke plus 2 more for putting it in the fairway?
One + One for 2 strokes total.

Ahh I get it now. And if you choose to take that drop in the fairway its one stroke plus 2 more for putting it in the fairway?
One stroke penalty if you want to take the two-club drop from point of entry (i.e., most likely in the rough), two stroke penalty if you want to drop at the nearest point in the fairway.

Back