Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing tomorrow at Buffalo Tournament Club with Allan. Weather should be decent, in the 50s. You guys might have it a little cooler this weekend. Not surprised Jim isn't playing :)

Playing tomorrow at Buffalo Tournament Club with Allan. Weather should be decent, in the 50s. You guys might have it a little cooler this weekend. Not surprised Jim isn't playing :)

I'm sure he's in France or Italy or on a cruise around the world. Most interesting man on THP.

For the upcoming outing, the Eastern MA boys are planning to be on the road to get us to the course area around 9. Do you guys want to meet somewhere for breakfast or something?

For the upcoming outing, the Eastern MA boys are planning to be on the road to get us to the course area around 9. Do you guys want to meet somewhere for breakfast or something?

I dont know yet at what time I will arrive at the course, but if there is a time set for breakfest, I will probably join you guys

I could be down for that.

I LOVE breakfast. And will probably still be drunk, so greasy eggs and bacon sounds like a phenomenal way of getting me on track for golf.

Hmmm halfmoon diner?

Hmmm halfmoon diner?
First place I thought of. Can't remember anything closer, but not really my neighborhood either.

First place I thought of. Can't remember anything closer, but not really my neighborhood either.

there is a place called Snyders at the corner of Route 9 and 146 in Clifton Park. It's a little closer, but only by about 3 or 4 minutes.

Keep me posted boys!

Just out of curiosity, where you guys playing Sunday?

Ok here are the details. I found a course that has not punched their greens yet. http://vanpattengolf.com/

Made 2 tee times, 1032 and 1040. Cost is 40 a man, which includes your cart.

quoting just to make sure everyone who is attending has seen this.

I'm sure he's in France or Italy or on a cruise around the world. Most interesting man on THP.

No, but I'm planning a trip in May.

Yes Andy, I do refuse to play when I need 17 layers or a parka :nono:

Huge thanks to Pete! Total afterthought on my part there wouldn't be room in the car for the clubs and the dog kennels and dogs so reached out to Pete and he's going to let me use a set of his sticks on Sunday. Thanks again dude.

No, but I'm planning a trip in May.

Yes Andy, I do refuse to play when I need 17 layers or a parka :nono:

You must look like the kid from the Christmas Story when you're skiing :)

Huge thanks to Pete! Total afterthought on my part there wouldn't be room in the car for the clubs and the dog kennels and dogs so reached out to Pete and he's going to let me use a set of his sticks on Sunday. Thanks again dude.
I play out of Dean's bag anyway.........

You must look like the kid from the Christmas Story when you're skiing :)
"I can't put my arms down!"

I play out of Dean's bag anyway.........

what shall I bring for you this weekend? You already have the irons. Any more requests?

what shall I bring for you this weekend? You already have the irons. Any more requests?

How about your m9...................?

I could probably do that. AMP cell fairway too?
Yes please lol. Need something to get off the tee if I don't agree with whatever driver Pete brings me lol. Although I think I'm going to bring my driver and putter.

I could probably do that. AMP cell fairway too?
The only thing I really have for Jimmy is a Srixon driver (that he won't use) and a set of Apex. So if you want to pitch in a few pieces to get him squared away, I'll play from BOTH of your bags.

Yes please lol. Need something to get off the tee if I don't agree with whatever driver Pete brings me lol. Although I think I'm going to bring my driver and putter.

Ok let me know. I have some options for you if not. I'm sure I have some wedges around too.

Ok let me know. I have some options for you if not. I'm sure I have some wedges around too.
Sweetness!! I appreciate it boys. I'm definitely bringing a putter and thinking of bringing my Bio Cell and Alpha just for on course testing between the 2. So irons and wedges would be great. Hell if I have to I'll just hit tee shots to leave myself full iron shots in lol.

The only thing I really have for Jimmy is a Srixon driver (that he won't use) and a set of Apex. So if you want to pitch in a few pieces to get him squared away, I'll play from BOTH of your bags.

Still not sold on the Apex, Pete? What are you gonna game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back