Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not sold on the Apex, Pete? What are you gonna game?

They are fine (not--I hate them). I played them this passed weekend in Georgia after playing ddec's RSi's in Ohio and I just have a total disconnect with them. Every other iron I pick up, I hit 10 times better than the Apex. This Sunday will more than likely be my last outdoor round leading up to the Grandaddy. We're getting fit for stuff there, and I have no doubt that I'll be fit into Apex with F4 110 Recoils.......................... :bulgy-eyes:

They are fine (not--I hate them). I played them this passed weekend in Georgia after playing ddec's RSi's in Ohio and I just have a total disconnect with them. Every other iron I pick up, I hit 10 times better than the Apex. This Sunday will more than likely be my last outdoor round leading up to the Grandaddy. We're getting fit for stuff there, and I have no doubt that I'll be fit into Apex with F4 110 Recoils.......................... :bulgy-eyes:

sweet and when that happens I know what you can do with your current set

Remind me to bring your "swag" from Ohio on Sunday--if I can find it.

Dean, do you still game your MC setup?

He plays a combination of his FOUR MC setups...........and when I say "he," I mean "we."

We're getting fit for stuff there, and I have no doubt that I'll be fit into Apex with F4 110 Recoils.......................... :bulgy-eyes:

Maybe the new Big Bertha irons?

part of it. My bag is ever changing. Irons have been mostly the RSi or VRS Forged lately. The wedges haven't left the bag. Hybrid is back to X2 hot. Driver/Mini/Fairway wood have been going back and forth for the last couple of months.

Speaking of equipment - Dean, the Kuro Kage came in and was put on the Bertha yesterday. I'll have that with me, if you want to take some swings with that combo.

I really hop I will be able to hold a club by sunday, if not I will just act as a caddy on the course

Duct Tape

yeah I did bring some medecine tape, but I wonder how I could immobilise my right thumb and still be able to hold a club.

it doesnt hurt as much as yesterday, so I have some hope for sunday

yeah I did bring some medecine tape, but I wonder how I could immobilise my right thumb and still be able to hold a club.

I'll have my awful wrist ace bandage in my bag. It wraps around the thumb and works on both hands. NO CLUE if it would help you, but you're more than welcome to it.

I really hop I will be able to hold a club by sunday, if not I will just act as a caddy on the course

Damn, that sucks dude... Your company is always appreciated though, definitely going to be good to see you.

Getting really excited for this gents, it's going to be cold, but fun as heck!

Damn, that sucks dude... Your company is always appreciated though, definitely going to be good to see you.

Getting really excited for this gents, it's going to be cold, but fun as heck!

Indeed! btw, the duct tape is to tape the club to your hand, not splint your thumb :). As for the cold... Under Armour Cold Gear, hot hands heat packs and maybe some apple pie moonshine

Indeed! btw, the duct tape is to tape the club to your hand, not splint your thumb :). As for the cold... Under Armour Cold Gear, hot hands heat packs and maybe some apple pie moonshine
You had me at apple pie moonshine....

dont worry about it guys, I will manage that damn thumb, I just want to be on the course with you guys, weather I play or not!

Gotta stop sucking that thumb so hard while watching your Habs :)

Gotta stop sucking that thumb so hard while watching your Habs :)

boo hoo hoo, still pissed after wednesday's game? I'd be frustrated too if my team was that bad.

seriously, I hurt my thumb playing volleyball wednesday night (yes I know I missed the hockey game), I missed a block on a big smash and it flipped

boo hoo hoo, still pissed after wednesday's game? I'd be frustrated too if my team was that bad.

seriously, I hurt my thumb playing volleyball wednesday night (yes I know I missed the hockey game), I missed a block on a big smash and it flipped

The sad thing for the Habs is they were almost as bad as the Sabres.

Ouch! On a positive note maybe it might help you not squeeze the club so tight :)

The sad thing for the Habs is they were almost as bad as the Sabres.

Ouch! On a positive note maybe it might help you not squeeze the club so tight :)

I know! they play terreible since the start of the season but somehow they manage to win!

and about that not squeezing the club so tight, I might need that

Speaking of equipment - Dean, the Kuro Kage came in and was put on the Bertha yesterday. I'll have that with me, if you want to take some swings with that combo.

will you have you srixon irons? I cant wait to see them in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back