What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
===== QUOTE Golf Chick ====

Sharks at Blackhawks

===== /QUOTE ====

i thought you'd be on a plane by now...

im watching ghost whisperer... jlove hewitt... rawrr

Not yet. We leave tomorrow at 6am and board at 8:08am. Can't get rid of me yet :wink:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

im watching golf central... apparently the korean dudes are knocking off all the hot chicks in the sybase match play deal

As an avid cycling fan I'm following the Tour of California this week.

Yesterdays stage was some 213km from Pasadena to the Big Bear Lake. Such a beautiful route! Blew my mind really. One more place on my list to visit before I leave this place. Having followed the Tour de France and Giro d'Italia for decades I always enjoyed watching the stunning sceneries as the riders snake their way through the landscape. But yesterday was truly on eye-opener for me. Remember to notice it those of you who are fortunate enough to live around there!

UEFA Champions League Final.

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

+1 go Bayern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body of Lies

The news.

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

Ice Age II

im watching golf central... apparently the korean dudes are knocking off all the hot chicks in the sybase match play deal

+1 :laughing: Although I blame Wie for not taking that match.

+1 :laughing: Although I blame Wie for not taking that match.
now its a showdown between all those korean dudes =/
Currently watching the Replacements and cleaning three sets of irons.. Great Saturday evening if you ask me!!

im watching... well im not... my girl is watching... my sisters keeper... and im about to clean my irons... they need it after the brutal round i had today

im watching... well im not... my girl is watching... my sisters keeper... and im about to clean my irons... they need it after the brutal round i had today

Get a second tv for the living room! I swear it was the best thing I ever did hahah!! And yeah, onto iron set 2 of 3... Progress!!!

oh, and Old School is now on.. I wish they didn't bleep out the band at the wedding haha... "I f$%kin need ya now tonight!!"

Tropic Thunder

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

Last house on the left

sybase match play... these asian chicks are dominating

I'm watching the Sybase Match Play also.

i'm watching roy halladay get touched up by the red sox! then flipping to the cubs/rangers game, but ulitimately, i'm waiting on the golf to start.

The Byron Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back