What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Lopez tonight earlier and he gave a huge shout out for Scotty Cameron. He has done that several times now on his show.

Watching Ray Romano fail at golf.

Hank, stop wasting your time with him and come help meeeeee!!!!!

i think haney doing these shows with celebs is killing haneys rep as a teacher cuz these guys dont get any better...

im watching the bp guy talk about trying to stop up the oil leak with mud... smh

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

i think haney doing these shows with celebs is killing haneys rep as a teacher cuz these guys dont get any better...

im watching the bp guy talk about trying to stop up the oil leak with mud... smh

I disagree a bit. Being on tv with celebs etc doesn't diminish his knowledge or teaching ability. If anything I think it's a smart business move to further expose the Haney brand/name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any pub is good pub so they say....

i understand getting his name out and publicity and all that...
but they arent getting any better... it says alot when the student fails no matter how knowledgeable the teacher

im watching the story of golf - americas greatest players

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

i understand getting his name out and publicity and all that...
but they arent getting any better... it says alot when the student fails no matter how knowledgeable the teacher

im watching the story of golf - americas greatest players

True but ultimately the teacher doesn't make the shots, etc. Same thing with a coach of a pro team. He can only put the players in position to succeed but doesn't make the plays. Ultimately he will get fired If the team doesn't perform, just like a swing coach would if the golfer isn't seeing the results they think they should have.

celeb apprentice finale... glad brett won

7,000 aluminum cans being made per minute (420,000 per hour, 10 million per day). I have seen this process many, many times but it still amazes me every time.

Big Cat Diaries

Ferris Buelers Day Off. (I know that i spelled something wrong)

minute to win it

We watched last nights Idol and tonights two hour final.

The movie or the series? The movie is hilarious, especially the opening with Kevin singing "The Diarrhea Song".

lol... its a classic

im watching the fiasco thats the oil spill in the gulf

What are you watching?

What are you watching?

lol... its a classic

im watching the fiasco thats the oil spill in the gulf

Unreal how they can't end this thing.

Unreal how they can't end this thing.

instead of black... its spraying a muddy color... and theyre supposed to wait till it slows down to cement it? pfffft

haha I just wish he'd stop wasting his time with Ray and come and help me!

haha I just wish he'd stop wasting his time with Ray and come and help me!

id just like to go hang out at the haney ranch for a while... looks like a great practice facility

now im watching the today show... something about cuba

PTI...

getting ready to watch lost... ondemand

The Goonies. Hahahahahah!

A's vs. Orioles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back