What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Caught Anatomy of A Fall last night. Fairly long, dozed off for a bit in the middle but a pretty good movie. Not sure it has a chance at best picture though

Watched The Holdovers last night. Good movie

Constellation

Great British Baking Show with my Lotte.

Anyone else watching “Constellation” on AppleTV? I’m in the second episode. Very good so far.

Last season of Blue Bloods.

Friday Night Smack Down.

Grown ups 2. My daughter loves it.

Sunderland til I Die. Turns out it's a true life story of how my own football club is doing things, copying another football club on how to destroy itself.

Watched The Holdovers last night. Good movie
Yes. It had such a feel. A true throwback movie. Something about it was just so good.

Constellation, freaky.

John Wick #2.

I like it so far. Mystery and maybe nerdy if
my suspicions are correct.
I like both of those. Added it to my list.

We went to see Dune 2. And I hope I don’t cause a rift here.But me and my wife left after 30 mins.We were completely bored

They just can’t grab the vibe I got from Dune 1984. This second part dune was a complete bore job for me.This was the dune from 2021 re released this week at our local imax. In preparation for the one on march 1st

We went to see Dune 2. And I hope I don’t cause a rift here.But me and my wife left after 30 mins.We were completely bored

They just can’t grab the vibe I got from Dune 1984. This second part dune was a complete bore job for me.This was the dune from 2021 re released this week at our local imax. In preparation for the one on march 1st
I enjoyed it, and couldn't stand the old one personally, though I did watch the old one immediately after reading the books, which is never a good recipe for the movie.

I enjoyed it, and couldn't stand the old one personally, though I did watch the old one immediately after reading the books, which is never a good recipe for the movie.
Each their own. We walked out of that movie theater like we owned it… and never looked back. Hahhahaj

Back