What are you watching (No Spoilers)

You thought it was boring too??
The worst. Tried watching, then played on my phone, browsed the internet, walked out of the room...

I just finished dune part one. It took me like 6 tries to get through it. And it was so boring I think I need to watch it again because I missed a lot..
I felt it's too much of an abomination compared to the book, that I watched it but hated it. I know they shouldn't be compared, but can't not do it.

For All Mankind

We binged through Silo in two days before heading on vacation. Good show!

Seems super polarizing for some reason. I really liked it.
It definitely got interesting last night. Finished through episode 5.

API Round 2

We went to see Dune 2. And I hope I don’t cause a rift here.But me and my wife left after 30 mins.We were completely bored

They just can’t grab the vibe I got from Dune 1984. This second part dune was a complete bore job for me.This was the dune from 2021 re released this week at our local imax. In preparation for the one on march 1st
Yeah thats how I felt after the first one. Zero desire to watch 2. Just not my thing.

Oscars this weekend. Plan on watching the last two best picture noms that I haven't yet seen. Poor Things and Zone of Interest

You will NOT be disappointed. Such a great show
Done with season 1. I’ll start season 2 either later today or Monday

Will binge all 8 Reacher season 2 episodes when 8 get home from work today
My wife and I binge watched the first 2 seasons last weekend. We really enjoyed it, looking forward to the next one.

I felt it's too much of an abomination compared to the book, that I watched it but hated it. I know they shouldn't be compared, but can't not do it.
Thankfully I read the book long enough ago that I don't remember it that well, but movies always suck when compared to books.

It definitely got interesting last night. Finished through episode 5.

You lostv me there. I thought we were talking about Dune?

Thankfully I read the book long enough ago that I don't remember it that well, but movies always suck when compared to books.

My fault for talking about multiple shows/movies at once. Done confused myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus

I can't easily remember a single movie based on a book that was better. So you're correct. And that's due to the inherent limitations of the format. We can't have 10h movies (LoTR notwithstanding 😂) for a book.

And the way a movie is someone's vision of what the events, characters and places look like, which may not correspond with mine.

I can't easily remember a single movie based on a book that was better. So you're correct. And that's due to the inherent limitations of the format. We can't have 10h movies (LoTR notwithstanding 😂) for a book.

And the way a movie is someone's vision of what the events, characters and places look like, which may not correspond with mine.
They never look like they're supposed to! 🤣🤣🤣

Big Bear Valley Eagle cam. Put it on my big screen from you tube. Such a beautiful, majestic bird!

Started to watch the new season of Bad Batch on Disney. That's one of my favorites from the Star Wars genre.

We just finished Lessons in Chemistry and season 4 of All Creatures Great and Small. Both are very good. I am also not-so-secretly re-watching Downton Abbey; it's like eating comfort food. Oh that Mary ...

Started to watch the new season of Bad Batch on Disney. That's one of my favorites from the Star Wars genre.

We just finished Lessons in Chemistry and season 4 of All Creatures Great and Small. Both are very good. I am also not-so-secretly re-watching Downton Abbey; it's like eating comfort food. Oh that Mary ...
Didn't know there was a new season?! Guess I know what I'll be watching.

Constellation

Back