What are you watching (No Spoilers)

The Gentlemen.

Couple episodes into Season 3 now, losing steam a little.
I finished season 2 last week. Haven’t gone back. I’ll let you know.

Ok. Gentlemen is on the list. I started it Sunday but it was right before bed and I fell asleep at the beginning of the first episode. Knew it was not a right before bed show immediately.

Ok. Gentlemen is on the list. I started it Sunday but it was right before bed and I fell asleep at the beginning of the first episode. Knew it was not a right before bed show immediately.
Definitely not a right before bed show. Gotta pay attention!

Hmmm, that's the only time I really watch TV other than sports. What makes it not?
Twists and turns. I mean, I watch before bed, but watch the end of each episode before I start a new one the next night.

Twists and turns. I mean, I watch before bed, but watch the end of each episode before I start a new one the next night.
Ah, we watch in the hot tub before bed usually, so should be fine.

Ah, we watch in the hot tub before bed usually, so should be fine.
Just dont fall asleep in the hot tub!

Just dont fall asleep in the hot tub!
Id probably have drown about 300 times in the last year if I watched tv in the hot tub.

Just finished Masters of the Air tonight. Also got back into Jack Ryan and caught up to the start of S4. Always been a Tom Clancy fan.

Any other good spy/espionage shows? I’ve seen The Spy - Sasha Baron Cohen was fantastic in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished Masters of the Air tonight. Also got back into Jack Ryan and caught up to the start of S4. Always been a Tom Clancy fan.

Any other good spy/espionage shows? I’ve seen The Spy - Sasha Baron Cohen was fantastic in that.

Try Slow Horses

Watching the 2000 Dune miniseries.

Shogun

Three Body Problem

Back