What are you watching (No Spoilers)

More Dune.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is that streaming somewhere?

It’s on You Tube, but only episodes 2 and 3. Still trying to find episode 1 and all of Children of Dune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manhunt

Tokyo Vice

Finally started The Last of Us.

Resident alien , Obliterated.

3 Body Problem

The Resident

Bob Does Sports

Constellation, being a quantum science nerd, love it.

Constellation, being a quantum science nerd, love it.
Im a few episodes in, its good. No clue whats going on, but I dig it.

Started watching the new Fraiser series after finishing Tulsa King. It's fun seeing that character again after all these years.

We are binge-watching The Chosen on Amazon Prime. We are in season two right now. We cut Northern Exposure short to start watching this.

3 Body Problem, ep 5.

Just finished Masters of the Air tonight. Also got back into Jack Ryan and caught up to the start of S4. Always been a Tom Clancy fan.

Any other good spy/espionage shows? I’ve seen The Spy - Sasha Baron Cohen was fantastic in that.

Night Agent is another good one. So is Tehran. Criminal minds is good also it’s not spy show but a great watch

Just finished Masters of the Air tonight. Also got back into Jack Ryan and caught up to the start of S4. Always been a Tom Clancy fan.

Any other good spy/espionage shows? I’ve seen The Spy - Sasha Baron Cohen was fantastic in that.

Forgot about The Old Man on FX. Great stuff!

Manhunt

Jurassic Park 3 currently.

Blew through masters of the air, bookie, the gentlemen and most of the other spy/crime shows.

I saw someone mention the night agent, it’s great. Really wish it had more seasons.

If anybody hasn’t seen the wire yet it’s always one that I suggest that fits this genre well.

I think I’m going to check out Slow Horses next here too, the preview has me intrigued.

Back