What are your favorite casual golf shoes?

Puma OG. I've actually gotten compliments on them when wearing as an everyday shoe.
1711639817416.png

Love Peter Millar, True, Puma and I have of J&M's I wear that can go from the range to a wine bar and fit right in.

Sketcher's Step-ins. Weather permitting I play golf at least 5 days a week and these are the most comfortable shoes I've worn. So easy to get on and off.

Stan Smiths are my go-to sneaker. I've worn them when hitting balls on a LM indoors and on turf hitting balls in my backyard. For actual play, the standard Stan Smith, not the golf version, would be a no go for me.

I wear Puma Fusion Crush Sports a good bit.

As a Brit winter shoes are needed from October to April but my home course is on top of an old clay base so in the summer it is trainer (sneaker) conditions for 4 months none stop

I have a pair of New Balance spikeless golf shoes that look like a pair of sneakers. I might wear them around the house before and after hitting the range or short game area, but I would not wear them during a round.

Jordan low

I have a pair of Allbirds golf shoes that are good for this kind of category. Comfortable, look pretty much like running shoes, and the tread isn’t too aggressive for street wear.

Back