What ball did you play your last round and what did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I really want to try this ball. I'm currently gaming the NXT Tour's. I saw that Golf Galaxy has the Penta's for buy two, get one, which puts them cheaper than the NTX's! I've got 6 balls left and I'm really thinking about getting some. Only concern is getting three dozen. If I don't like them, well...

They'll outperform the NXTs IMHO...Even if you don't like them I'm sure you can gift them for Christmas :D

I have been playing the Vision UV:X3 and absolutely love em! I can't seem to lose any of them so sorry Boz. lol The things are so durable that they last forever and just want to go straight.

I played a Nike PD Soft I found in the bottom of my bag Tuesday at Mens League. I was surprised by all the spin I was getting on the greens. That really was the only good thing about my round though.

I tried the Nike 20XI S for half of my last round and ended up throwing it in the woods. It just had way too much side spin. Used my TM Penta's for the rest of my round and couldn't have been happier.

I went back to the Z-star XV from the Q-star and I think that I will stick with them. They feel better off the driver and seem a little softer when putting. I just wish they were the price of the Q-star.

Callaway tour I (s). Just love the greenside spin

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Penta TP

I switched back and forth with the E6 and found that the Penta (if I hit it correctly) went much further than my normal E6 or B330-RX. It didn't slice as bad as I would expect though I paid for those slices with loss of distance. Around the green and with irons they felt really nice. If these weren't so expensive compared to the E6 I'd consider using them more often.

There's still a few places running the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal on the Pentas, which get them down to about $2 ea - same price as the e6's.

I have been playing Titleist prov1's lately. Our school gives us them for free. I am really enjoying them.

Played the Bridgestone 330 RX. I was lucky enough to review these in the blind ball testing and was glad to see it performed just as well with the logos on today. Nice a straight with plenty of stopping power.

On my last round I played the Callaway HX Diablo Tour. I really enjoy the distance and feel of this ball and the spin isn't bad either. I don't play the expensive balls so I don't know how they compare but for now I am happy.

Has anyone recently played the Wilson Staff C:25? If so what did you think?

Nike one tour D. Wasn't sure if they would have enough spin for me, but it definitely did while still giving me a few extra yards off the tee. The tour d really kept its line in the wind well too. Great ball and here to stay

Headin' to Indianapolis to play The Fort. Gonna be playin' some Burner Tours today.

well I picked up a couple dozen E6.Was gonna get a dozen but the salesman talked me into the free Bridgestone hat for buying two.
I didn't fare so well with them this time as I lost 2 on 18. Problely could of found them but it would of slowed up play.
I think it was a good purchase though because they really seem to straiten out my drives.

I played a Srixon Z-Star Tour yellow yesterday and shot 81. Nice ball.

I played both the Vision Pinky and Vision UV X3. My review is in the Vision thread, but i could game either one.

Played 18 with the Bridgestone e6 today, my best driving day yet. They have enough bite around the greens for me too. I've been meaning to compare the e6 & Srixon Q Star, from what I understand the Q Star is like an e6 with more spin. Once I score some Q Stars I'll report back with comparison.

Played 18 with the Bridgestone e6 today, my best driving day yet. They have enough bite around the greens for me too. I've been meaning to compare the e6 & Srixon Q Star, from what I understand the Q Star is like an e6 with more spin. Once I score some Q Stars I'll report back with comparison.

I haven't played the Q Star yet but I think the most comparable ball to the e6 is the TF Gamer V2. Isnt the Q Star a 2 piece? Curious to hear how it compares.

I played 18 with the Bridgestone Tour B330-RX.

Pros: Fantastic feel. Worked great off mid/short irons and wedges. Putting was very nice as well. Durable. Good Distance.
Cons: Holy sidespin! I struggle with an out/in swing on occasion. This ball spins off the tee and long irons/hybrids. Not to say that's bad - but it's bad for me.

I won't be using it again because of the amount of spin off the tee.

I played yesterday with a Nike One Vapor Speed ball. Not too bad a ball. I've had them a while and just never used them before. It was long but not that good around the greens.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

Callaway Tour iz. Was really impressed with the distance and control off the tee I had with it. Loved the feeling off the irons too. Wedge shots felt just soft enough without being overly so yet still had some bite or minimal roll out. Off the putter? Very nice feeling with no click at all.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Played another round with the Vision X3. I continue to be impressed with the ball. Good feel and spin around the greens, straight off the driver and was able to play the same ball the whole round.

Me no like Burner Tours. Hard feel and not spinny enough.

Bridgestone B330 RXS. What a great ball, fantastic feel around and on the green. Played a shorter course today so I kept the e6's in the bag and used these. Shot +2 for 9 holes, my best score ever.

Callaway Tour iz. Was really impressed with the distance and control off the tee I had with it. Loved the feeling off the irons too. Wedge shots felt just soft enough without being overly so yet still had some bite or minimal roll out. Off the putter? Very nice feeling with no click at all.

It's awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back