What cigar did you smoke today?

My buddy that is a several cigar a day smoker swears by these as an every day, budget smoke and sent me one to try. It absolutely kicked my ass! :sick:

A short nica rustica as I roast outside
1000007338.jpg

Winston Churchill late hour while we are waiting for our next match.
IMG_3315.jpeg

Today I had a Drew Estate Undercrown Shade toro and a Perdomo Champagne Churchill.

First cigar in a couple weeks I think
1000007687.jpg

This is burning so nice!
IMG_3328.jpeg

Good day20230722_132642.jpg

Lit up a maybe 10 year old pardon 126 anniversaries for date night
1000007732.jpg

Those are one of my favorites! 😍
There's just too smooth, I stocked up on them years ago and bust them out for nights like this I'm not in a rush and can enjoy it (ie childless and the wife is in a good mood vibing)

One of the perks of having large storage for long term aging too

There's just too smooth, I stocked up on them years ago and bust them out for nights like this I'm not in a rush and can enjoy it (ie childless and the wife is in a good mood vibing)

One of the perks of having large storage for long term aging too
Yep, I've got a couple boxes I'm sitting on too. Three X000 series are my favorite for long term aging, just sure to price, but the 26s and 64s sure are a nice treat.

So, what cigar strength profile do you like? For many, many years, I only enjoyed La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6 and more recently Padron 1926 (or 1964) cigars because they have the best strength/flavor profile for me.

I used to enjoy offshore cigars before their quality declined years ago but now Nicaragua cigars, for me, are the best available. I much prefer higher end, big ring guage, kick butt, big flavor cigars with a good rum or bourbon adult drink.

The mild/medium cigars don't do a thing for me and are a waste of time and money. How do focus on your preferred strength/flavor/source profile? Or, are you non-denominational, gender neutral in the cigars you choose?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

So, what cigar strength profile do you like? For many, many years, I only enjoyed La Gloria Cubana Serie R #6 and more recently Padron 1926 (or 1964) cigars because they have the best strength/flavor profile for me.

I used to enjoy offshore cigars before their quality declined years ago but now Nicaragua cigars, for me, are the best available. I much prefer higher end, big ring guage, kick butt, big flavor cigars with a good rum or bourbon adult drink.

The mild/medium cigars don't do a thing for me and are a waste of time and money. How do focus on your preferred strength/flavor/source profile? Or, are you non-denominational, gender neutral in the cigars you choose?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
I'm definitely more of a mild/medium sort of guy. Liked big, bold ones for many years, but have found myself enjoying the nuances you get from milder cigars these days.

Wynwood Hills Unhinged. Really enjoyed it.

Screenshot_20230730_083738_Photos.jpg

Le careme LE
1000008026.jpg

Back