What cigar did you smoke today?

Lit up a El Rey Del Mundo w/ @LittleRat and a few of the guys at Talamore, fantastic cuban

1000009076.jpg

I need a good celebratory cigar something thats better than the perdomo, Olivia, Romeo Juliet, avo that I normally enjoy
What profiles do you like? Mild, bold? Notes of pepper, vanilla, earth, etc?

I've got a ton of suggestions but depends on what you like.

Pardon anniversary cigars are great, a lot of stuff by crowned heads is really good, Fuente don Carlos, and opus x are great but pricey. Tatuaje j21 or cojonus are good, my father, sobremesa, even some liga privadas

I've said it a few times in here, great sticks for the money are Curivari.. they have a 5 cigar sample box that's like $33 bucks, or 10 sampler for 70 with a couple better sticks

what a great morning cigar on the golf course!
IMG_4176.jpeg

First cigar since the MC Talamore round, such great smoked but the need a little time to smooth out before lighting one
1000009545.jpg

WOW nice ash.
Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

IMG_20231102_210758347.jpg

It was my 2nd day opening the tree lot up at school and enjoyed this fabulous Fuente whiIe getting it all set up!
IMG_4563.jpegIMG_4565.jpeg

Today I had my go-to cigar for most occasions. La Gloria Cubana Maduro. Rich, full flavor. About a 2 hour smoke while I read Hackers Paradise.

Manager went a little overboard in her Christmas gift to me, justified it that it was her last one since she's retiring in 6 months
20231215_090957.jpg

Going to put have to shuffle the wineador around to get this some long term storage space

Good to know. Not smoked it before.
They're better on the slightly drier end, leave it in 65% or a cedar box with no humidity aid for a day of possible before lighting it. Most Cubans are actually like that too

They're better on the slightly drier end, leave it in 65% or a cedar box with no humidity aid for a day of possible before lighting it. Most Cubans are actually like that too
Yep, RASS and RASCC are both some of my favorites.

Getting to my one of three yearly cigar smokes early this year. Wasn’t too bad, but I also don’t know what I’m doing.

IMG_3851.jpeg

My Father The Judge with lots of good bourbon at Caesars.
IMG_20240201_225221750_HDR.jpg

A nice AF on the course today
1000004859.jpg

Alec Bradley Sanctum, and grabbed a mini fire pit that uses biofuel for colder days.

Attachments

• IMG_8829.jpeg
    IMG_8829.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2
Back