What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played the toughest course I've ever played. Enjoyed a damp Poppy Hills on the Monterey Peninsula. Shot a trying 46+41=87.

Not too disappointed as I'd never played the course and the wet conditions made the already long course, play ridiculously long. Fun times.

Been a while since I posted in here, and it could be at least a week or more before I can again.

shot a 80 today at barbers point dont see how i hit my drive to 10 yds max off the green and duff a chip and lip out a birdie putt all in the same hole but all in all a good day

Been a while since I posted in here, and it could be at least a week or more before I can again.

Same with me, and it stinks. Been busy with finals and travel and whatnot. I should be able to hit the range a bit this weekend though.

Do scores on Tiger Woods on the PS3 count.....? :surrender:

If not, then it will be quite some time before I get to post in here I would say, but fingers crossed next year I will be able to contribute to this thread

My last round (which was only 9 holes) was back at the end of October and was a 41 (par 33) if I remember correct

I shot an 85 yesterday at Southern Pines GC. The course was in great shape and Under80 and me got off before a skins game they were having there, so the course was wide open for us. I started of with 3 pars in a row and just had a solid round all day, of course I left several shots out there but all in all I am quite happy. My game has been in the crapper the last month or two so it was nice to play well again.

I shot an 85 yesterday at Southern Pines GC. The course was in great shape and Under80 and me got off before a skins game they were having there, so the course was wide open for us. I started of with 3 pars in a row and just had a solid round all day, of course I left several shots out there but all in all I am quite happy. My game has been in the crapper the last month or two so it was nice to play well again.
85 is a great round buddy. 3 pars in a row is always fun. I hate falling off that train

Good round, it always feels great to bounce back with a solid performance

I shot 103 on a golf simulator of Troon North yesterday. It was nice to get some full swings in, but playing 18 holes in one hour was a little much. Im sore today.

What can i say, my first round since october but i have been having lessons and hitting the range twice aweek. First off the weather today was dry after 2 days of heavy rain i didnt expect the course to be open as it has a river which goes through the course, however it was and 2 of the holes the river had flooded but they was playable although the the green on one the water was right upto the edge. I started on the back nine and birdied the 10th and 14th with one par on the 11th, with one double bogie the rest was bogies so i went out in 38 (par33).

The front nine was a different story i had 5 pars and 3 bogies for 41 (par38) mainly due to bad putting. Im really happy with where my game is right now and feel the work this year since may is paying off.

Heres a link to my round stats http://golfshot.com/rounds/detail/356-14477604-14477972

A freaking 85. 40 on the front with a double and a missed 4 ft birdie putt. Also missed a 3 ft par putt. 45 on the back. Had a 3 hole stretch of triple, double and then bogey.

My putting was atrocious today. Its time to get back to work.

A freaking 85. 40 on the front with a double and a missed 4 ft birdie putt. Also missed a 3 ft par putt. 45 on the back. Had a 3 hole stretch of triple, double and then bogey.

SeeMore time?

more important question is what were you putting from 4 feet

how was everything else
True. 4ft is gimme territory. Mward is stingy like that though.

I didn't realize my golf game was transcendent -- good to know. The "triple, double, bogey" train is my calling card for a mid-80s round.

I can honestly blame you ATL. I dont think I had tripled a hole in quite some time. Let alone triple and then double.

I shot a 55 today course was playing as a par 56 14 holes with winter rules, started poorly after getting up and down on the 1st for Par I then bogey the 2nd with a PW in my hand from the middle of the fairway, picked up 2 birdies on 4 and 5 and another on 7 but bogeyed 8, again from the middle of the fairway with a 9 iron missed the green. On the 9th I was in perfect position middle of the fairway 124 yards and I blocked a PW 10 yards right of the green but was able to get up and down. Crossed at -1 but bogeyed the next once again from the middle of the fairway and this time an 8 iron, birdied 15 , bogey 16, birdie 17 and par on the last to finish -1.

I played well off the tee, but my short irons killed me I didn't hit lower than an 8 iron into any green and only hit 6 of 14 greens but on the plus side I hit 9 of 11 fairways. My game is pretty close just need to work on my short irons I should be hitting those inside 10 feet but at the moment I'm struggling with this block and can't even hit it anywhere on the green.

Golf is frustrating but I love it.

I shot a 55 today course was playing as a par 56 14 holes with winter rules, started poorly after getting up and down on the 1st for Par I then bogey the 2nd with a PW in my hand from the middle of the fairway, picked up 2 birdies on 4 and 5 and another on 7 but bogeyed 8, again from the middle of the fairway with a 9 iron missed the green. On the 9th I was in perfect position middle of the fairway 124 yards and I blocked a PW 10 yards right of the green but was able to get up and down. Crossed at -1 but bogeyed the next once again from the middle of the fairway and this time an 8 iron, birdied 15 , bogey 16, birdie 17 and par on the last to finish -1.

I played well off the tee, but my short irons killed me I didn't hit lower than an 8 iron into any green and only hit 6 of 14 greens but on the plus side I hit 9 of 11 fairways. My game is pretty close just need to work on my short irons I should be hitting those inside 10 feet but at the moment I'm struggling with this block and can't even hit it anywhere on the green.

Golf is frustrating but I love it.

Hey i'll take any score under par..nicely done!!!

It was ugly.....really ugly. 47-47 = 94

Off the top of my head:

7/14 FW
6/18 GIR
37 or 38 putts??

FW numbers are misleading as I was missing right all day long. Ball striking was not good and was running putts long most of the day. Can only get better I suppose.

76 today with a 38/38. Tied my PB on birdies for a round with 5 but was a pathetic +3 total on the par 5's. Had no 3 putts today which was welcomed. Still struggled with the driver off the tee but then my buddy noticed something I was doing on the 15th hole and I then followed it up with my best drives of the day on 16 and 18.

Thanks again for playing Cookie and TexasHacker!!

76 today with a 38/38. Tied my PB on birdies for a round with 5 but was a pathetic +3 total on the par 5's. Had no 3 putts today which was welcomed. Still struggled with the driver off the tee but then my buddy noticed something I was doing on the 15th hole and I then followed it up with my best drives of the day on 16 and 18.

Thanks again for playing Cookie and TexasHacker!!

Nice round Nate!....heck I may need to make a run up that way for some golf next week

Let me know...TexasHacker and I may try to get a round in towards the end of the week...Thurs or Fri.

May? No we are.. I sucked today. Ill leave it at that

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Had a personal best on the Traditions Course at Cypresswood front 9 today shot 33 with 3 birdies, 1 eagle (holed a sw from 40 yards out on par 5) and 2 bogies.
Back nine was not so good, but thats ok (39) cause the front was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back