What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a mediocre 88 today, BUT.....

I played 12 holes in a steady drizzle-to-light-rain....and I carded two triples that didn't help me out.

I think it could have been a really good day if not for those trips...and missing a couple easy putts.

Finished missing only two fairways (thanks new AMP!) and tallied 32 putts with a nice birdie on my second hole.

Great round Jeff S! And TBT here we go teammate! I love those quick fixes. Always nice to have a pro take a quick look. Keep up the good work!

shot a 77 today and played with two great guys who 1 invited me to play at the same course the Sony Open is played at which is a private course and extremely nice but ill be gone from here already by the time i could play with them :( and 2 one of the guys gave me his scotty camron newport 2 as a xmas gift/ token of his appreciation for serving (never met the guys before either) was one hell of a day

Went back to a course I used to play often - El Dorado CC, Long Beach. I 42+42=84. Can't seem to keep it in 70's.

shot a 77 today and played with two great guys who 1 invited me to play at the same course the Sony Open is played at which is a private course and extremely nice but ill be gone from here already by the time i could play with them :( and 2 one of the guys gave me his scotty camron newport 2 as a xmas gift/ token of his appreciation for serving (never met the guys before either) was one hell of a day

That's awesome, man. What a gift.

Wow Army that's pretty awesome. Glad to see people appreciating those in the service. Thanks for what you do.

Wow, one heck of an amazing gesture

Wow! What a great day for you. I know that guy walked away feeling very good about himself. What a great story.

Got to play a quick 9 holes with my bro-in-law, father-in-law and dad. Won 3 skins and ended up with a 45. Not bad for the crazy wind we had blowing from the north today. Played a beautiful 7 iron from 155 out right on to the green and barely missed the birdie putt but put in in for par to win the hole. Best shot of the round. Not my best with only two pars but was a lot of fun playing with the family.

Got to play a quick 9 holes with my bro-in-law, father-in-law and dad. Won 3 skins and ended up with a 45. Not bad for the crazy wind we had blowing from the north today. Played a beautiful 7 iron from 155 out right on to the green and barely missed the birdie putt but put in in for par to win the hole. Best shot of the round. Not my best with only two pars but was a lot of fun playing with the family.

That's awesome you get to play with family! I wish I could do the same but no one in my immediate family plays, only a few cousins that live out of state.

That's awesome you get to play with family! I wish I could do the same but no one in my immediate family plays, only a few cousins that live out of state.

im the only one in my family that plays lol my grandpa used to play alot when he was younger but tore his rotator cuff up real bad when he didnt know a roodt was under his ball and the club head grabbed it and jacked his shoulder up he taught me how to play my dad used to just go with buddies to drink before i was born both of them were kinda my coaches when i was younger but now its just me who plays the wife has nooooooooooo interest in it at all she supports me in it but shes not the golfing type lol

After a terrible start, (3 triples) I settled down and shot an 87.... I guess it is not bad since the winds were gusting to near 30 and it was real hard to stay steady over the ball..

After a terrible start, (3 triples) I settled down and shot an 87.... I guess it is not bad since the winds were gusting to near 30 and it was real hard to stay steady over the ball..

That s a nice day for 3 triples dude, seriously.

Nothing I hate worse than playing in THAT kind of wind as well, boo!

Some nice scores here guys and nice Christmas surprise ArmyGolfer! Wish the weather would cooperate around here so I could get out.

Played some cold windy golf in Mobile today. 41/43. Had a triple on the back that was just ridiculous but other than that played well with a bunch of pars and tap in bogeys.

I actually got to play on Sunday it was wet out but a nice 36* with no wind got to use my golf cart cover that my buddy got me. It was pretty nice, I shot a 42/41.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

I actually got to play on Sunday it was wet out but a nice 36* with no wind got to use my golf cart cover that my buddy got me. It was pretty nice, I shot a 42/41.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

Wow great score in freezing temps!

Today I shot a big fat zero as there is a foot of snow on the ground and it's still coming down. I wish I was able to get on the course but I got a few months to go!

Haven't been to the range for almost two weeks so went today. I saw that there weren't too many golfers on the course so decided to play 9 holes. Shot a 48, my best yet for 9 holes. Really putted well today: I only 2 putted 3 holes. Lessons are really paying off.

Strong work gcruz! Hope those scores keep going down.

First time at Oak Quarry in Riverside CA. A beautiful course. I shot 91 (10 strokes in #4 handicap hole). It just ruined my round. However, after 5 shots in a bunker that must have been 10-12 feet tall, I can hit little sand to get the height I needed.

Could be a while before I can post a score in here. It's freakin' cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back