What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 at the local Muni today after 3" of rain overnight
Played the same course I did last week, except I was getting almost no roll....therefore about 1-1/2 clubs longer were needed.

Shot a 79 (41/38) in a nice 2.5 hour walking pace.
(3rd or 4th round ever in the 70's...One off my personal best)
I only had 6 fairways, but I was really tagging my irons today.
I dont hit them far, but for some reason I was making really good contact.
I think it has something to do with only taking a 3/4 backswing.....

My goal is to concentrate on not getting double bogies (or worse) or any 3 putts. That's it....
I finished with "0" DB's and only 1 3-putt....

I was gaming the Callie Tour(i)

I wish I was working more swings as I would be out there every day I could......

I had a bit of a breakthrough today, Finally I shoot a fairly decent round. The back 9 was not good at all, but my main problem this year just went away and I was chipping amazingly.

40/42 (82)

9/14 Fairways
4 Greens (which is awful)
30 Putts

On the back 9 I had 7 bogeys and 2 pars, I don't know what it was but I easily should have made 5 or 6 pars on the back if i hadn't missed little 4 foot up and downs.

We had an outing today at Victoria Hills. My scramble group shot a 68, -4 in British Open conditions.

uncle daddy loves his new 56 niblick. the 75 yard and in has always been his nemesis and he's gotten so much confidence with that thing now. it's a true testament to how well the niblick works. i've played 100's of rounds with dad, and to finally see him be able to chip/pitch with confidence is great!

Tell UncleDaddy he is welcome :clapp:

Shot my career low 84 today (par 71). Shot a 41 on the shorter, but par 36 front nine...including two missed putts less than five feet. Opened the longer, but par 35 back nine with two doubles, but rebounded with four straight pars en route to a 43. Had a playable but annoying fade on the driver all day, but the irons were working well.

Forgot to say that the Z-Star Yellow was 4 over for 7 holes. I switched from my normal Srixon Trispeed after the two doubles on 10 and 11. Seven holes on one ball and not a mark on it, and I loved the visibility of the yellow color.

Great round Ad! Proud of ya buddy and keep up the good play :eek:)

I shot an even 90 today. 44 on the front and 46 on the back. the driver started misbehaving on the last five holes but some decent iron play helped me recover somewhat.

I shot an even 90 today. 44 on the front and 46 on the back. the driver started misbehaving on the last five holes but some decent iron play helped me recover somewhat.

Good round wulff

Shot the round of my life yesterday!

Shot 35 on the front, 2 birdies, 1 bogey. 33 on the back, 2 birdies, Zero bogeys. It was such a clean round. Irons were pure. Putter was great.

My buddy, who normally gives me 2 a side got crushed. I'm supposed to play again tomorrow. I hope I can keep it up through Saturday when I have a tournement.

Shot 109. First time on the course in my new club. Considering the number of OOB drives and fourputs and the fact that I've barely lifted a club in 20 years, I'm actually pretty pleased with that.

Awesome round AZ!
Shot the round of my life yesterday!

Shot 35 on the front, 2 birdies, 1 bogey. 33 on the back, 2 birdies, Zero bogeys. It was such a clean round. Irons were pure. Putter was great.

My buddy, who normally gives me 2 a side got crushed. I'm supposed to play again tomorrow. I hope I can keep it up through Saturday when I have a tournement.

Very nice round, AZ!

UGH, I shot a 59 on nine this morning (she says as she shoves her clubs into the dark recesses of her closet, opens a bottle of scotch, and starts to list her clubs on Craigslist). :angry:

Apparently my home course is in the process of being re-rated and the greens folks are trying to get a harder rating by keeping the rough 3+ inches. Needed a scythe to hack my way out of the rough not to mention scuba gear for a ball. Someone remind me why I play this game...:banghead:

Apparently my home course is in the process of being re-rated and the greens folks are trying to get a harder rating by keeping the rough 3+ inches. Needed a scythe to hack my way out of the rough not to mention scuba gear for a ball. Someone remind me why I play this game...:banghead:

Because it's the greatest game ever played!!! Shake it off. If we didn't have bad rounds, we'd have nothing to get excited about when we finally turn our game around!

posted an 84 in the pouring rain.... and i don't mean that i don't think the heavy stuff isn't gonna come down for awhile now rain either.... the heavy stuff was coming down........LOL

Shot an 86 (42, 44) today hitting from the ladies tees of course. I hit some nice long shots but screwed up a lot of pitch/chip shots today. UGGHHHH. Mostly not following through on my swing and leaving them short. I did sink a really long curving putt for a birdie on a par 5 after chunking my chip shot. That made me feel a lot better. I usually stink at the putting game. Sometimes I get very lucky! I'm hoping taking lessons is going to help my short game. I should be practicing those pitch shots with Gray right now but I'm just too darn tired.

Shot a 37 (+2) for 25 pts on my first night in mens league.

A really fun 99 today!My second round at AZ grand resort and it was a blast. My other brother came up to play. Lost a ton of drives. Opposite day today. Gonna work on my woods and putter this week!

Shot 35 on the front, 2 birdies, 1 bogey. 33 on the back, 2 birdies, Zero bogeys.

Impressive mr. AZ. Guess you'll be signing up for the Open next year. :act-up:

I played my first round of golf for 6 months, first time hitting a ball in that period, actually (incredible, I know...), on Sunday. To be honest I surprised myself with how well I played. I shot +6 on the front and +9 on the back.
The round included a lovely little run around the turn, with a par on 7, par on 8, birdied 9 (one of the most difficult holes on the course)with a 30 foot putt and a par on 10.

All in all, a nice way to ease myself back into the game :)

MO_Hacker and I played today. We played the first hole and then the rain started. We only played one hole with no rain all day.

We hit some good shots, we hit some bad shots. That is all.

On the bright side, there weren't many people on the course! We were several holes behind a group that seemed to have a hole in their bags! We kept finding Srixon Z-Star and Bridgestone balls!

Sometimes I leave work early on the rainy/cloudy days so I don't have to worry about the crowds. Hopefully you still had a good time!

On the bright side, there weren't many people on the course! We were several holes behind a group that seemed to have a hole in their bags! We kept finding Srixon Z-Star and Bridgestone balls!

Thats what we call having a hole in their game... and I have a big one too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back