What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad 42, just 6 bogeys 3 pars. I missed five 3-4 footers today. Absolute pouring rain out. And i played against 40KM Winds on 6/9 holes.

id say a 42 would be really good for those conditions! nice round!

Played almost 2 full rounds with biggsy today at two different courses. I even out drove him on a hole. But I hit driver and he hit 5 iron. I played poorly the 1st round and then played FAR BETTER the next one.

He has his game back together and hits it so well.

so what did you shoot? u always try and makes us think your not any good when we all know you can play! lol im guessing you shot a 79-81 on the first round and 72-75 on the second round?

Played almost 2 full rounds with biggsy today at two different courses. I even out drove him on a hole. But I hit driver and he hit 5 iron. I played poorly the 1st round and then played FAR BETTER the next one.

He has his game back together and hits it so well.

Nice way to spend a Friday JB. Glad to hear you got it together on your second round.

Nice way to spend a Friday JB. Glad to hear you got it together on your second round.

Yeah, I was struggling off the tee the 1st round something fierce. biggsy had me tweak a couple of things and it was all coming together.

I shot an 94 at a new course yesterday. 50/46. 5 penalty strokes and 35 putts. I played much worse than my score shows. Only hit 30% of my fairways and my driver has gotten away from me.

2 outings previous I have struggled to the point of stopping keeping score. Yuck.

Playing a really nice course tomorrow as a group add-on single. I hope I play better or I am going to be embarassed.

Just got back from a round this morning at a short par 62 course. Had some good luck starting out with a birdie on #1. Chipped in from the f/w about 20 yards out. Great feeling and helped build some confidence early. Ended up shooting a 5 over 37 on front with 15 putts. Started the back nine on fire. After six holes I was +1 with only 6 putts and a birdie. THEN.....I doubled the remaining three holes and two-putted the last two to end up +6. Total was 73 on a Par 62 course. Still felt good about the round especially my chipping and putting TODAY.

Played in a Women's Invitational (2 person scramble) today at a really nice course. There were 28 teams and 2 flights and somehow my partner and I were placed in the first flight even though we both have close to 19 handicaps. Anyway, we shot a gross score of 70 and won 2nd place net with a net score of 60. We really played well together and were both excited about our finish. We had 2 bogies late in the round. It was very hot and we were worn out. We missed 1st by 1 stroke (story of my life). I played with my SeeMore putter for the first time and absolutely loved it!

Here's what I won (spent gift certificate in the pro shop):

The shoes are Footjoys. I won the hat, clip and marker as a door prize.

Making wonderful new friends and loving every minute of the game!

Played in a Women's Invitational (2 person scramble) today at a really nice course. There were 28 teams and 2 flights and somehow my partner and I were placed in the first flight even though we both have close to 19 handicaps. Anyway, we shot a gross score of 70 and won 2nd place net with a net score of 60. We really played well together and were both excited about our finish. We had 2 bogies late in the round. It was very hot and we were worn out. We missed 1st by 1 stroke (story of my life). I played with my SeeMore putter for the first time and absolutely loved it!

Here's what I won (spent gift certificate in the pro shop):

The shoes are Footjoys. I won the hat, clip and marker as a door prize.

Making wonderful new friends and loving every minute of the game!

She plays nice courses, tournaments, wins great prizes, and all I can say is you go girl! Proud of my KellyBo :eek:).....
hmmmmmmmmm My swing is real close to making her proud too :eek:)............

way to go kellybo!

Great job Kellybo!

I shot ANOTHER 80 today...with two stinking three putts, one being on the next to last hole (a par 3) so I had to shoot for bird on the 18th...didn't go so well lol.

I'm so stinking close, despite the fact that I am battling a hook off the tee, my swing feels great, I'm fearful the closed face Edge isn't doing me any favors.

Not that is how you do it, Kellybo. Great shooting!

Shot 80 today, on like-tournament conditions at Aronimink. 3 doubles, and 6 birdie putts. Didnt make one birdie though. 9/14 fairways

Great job Kellybo!

I shot ANOTHER 80 today...with two stinking three putts, one being on the next to last hole (a par 3) so I had to shoot for bird on the 18th...didn't go so well lol.

I'm so stinking close, despite the fact that I am battling a hook off the tee, my swing feels great, I'm fearful the closed face Edge isn't doing me any favors.

Great round Jman! Maybe you need a SeeMore to trim those strokes down then mid 70's huh? :eek:)

Shot 80 today, on like-tournament conditions at Aronimink. 3 doubles, and 6 birdie putts. Didnt make one birdie though. 9/14 fairways

Thainer -- You are another SeeMore Putter candidate dude :eek:)!!!! Good golfing though!

Thanks gray,

One double was on 17, I carried the ball 181 with a 7iron. There was wind, but I didnt feel that much of it. My usual is 170, and the green is so hard i couldnt have stopped it.

You guys will all see come 4th of july weekend.

Great round Jman! Maybe you need a SeeMore to trim those strokes down then mid 70's huh? :eek:)

Thanks Gray...but if I add another one to my 5 my wife will KILL me! Haha!

Shot 78 agaib on par 62. Had two blow ups but onlu lost one ball. Lots of good putts with the b330 s tht I got for free from golf galaxy. Awesome ball. Bought a new putter today. Lets see if it helps! My best feeling round since I started back up.

Lost three balls and shot 76..crap it could have been good

Way to go KellyBoo. I'm very proud of you, great job!

Played Griffin Gate in Lexington today, shot a new career low. I don't know what the deal was but i beat my previous high by 8 shots. Low round was an 88, shot an 80 today. The thing that sucks is i had a 79 in the bag but had a 4 foot putt slide right across the cup in the last couple inches. I would have swore that putt had no break......

Golfed today at University Ridge (a gorgeous track owned/operated by University of Wisconsin).

Played some of the best golf of my life...
47/45, 92.
53% fairways, 33% GIR, 34 putts
Lipped 2 birdie putts out
Left an eagle putt one revolution short :(
BUT
2 "double pars" (10, 8)
3 separate occasions where I took multiple swings to get out of the same bunker

I played like an 84, but shot a 92

Nice round Gus. Great job putting too! Pretty soon you will be posting 84's that should be 75's. Thats a good thing!
RxGus said:
Golfed today at University Ridge (a gorgeous track owned/operated by University of Wisconsin).

Played some of the best golf of my life...
47/45, 92.
53% fairways, 33% GIR, 34 putts
Lipped 2 birdie putts out
Left an eagle putt one revolution short :(
BUT
2 "double pars" (10, 8)
3 separate occasions where I took multiple swings to get out of the same bunker

I played like an 84, but shot a 92

Nice round Gus. Great job putting too! Pretty soon you will be posting 84's that should be 75's. Thats a good thing!

Thats the plan... by the outing no less.
I also made it through the round with one ball (first time this year!). I did put it in the woods once, and in the fescue once but found it each time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back