What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best score since surgery, still not striking the ball well at all but making lots of putts. 37 38 = 75

played 9 before work and shot 4 over with 2 birdies... one shoulda been an eagle but the stick got in the way

36/39 75 from the tips on the South course at Macdill AFB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 on 9 before getting rained out. Twas a good driving day and it set everything else up nicely.

Shot 83 in morning ABCD skins game with four birdies, two of which paid and turned around and shot 92 this afternoon. I'm very inconsistent right now. I had 30 putts this morning and 35 in the afternoon. Hit fairways in the morning and missed about all of them later. Lots of work to do.

shot a 39 with two dubs and two birds.....not a bad day

still cant get it together and under 90
shot a 91
felt like i played much better then that
lol

I've always said that golf is very day to day and after shooting a 34 on nine holes Thursday evening, I shot a 90 Friday evening. Drove the ball great hitting nearly every fairway, but missed almost every green on the par four's and five's. Even my normally good short game wasn't there. So I had my best nine hole score of the year one day and my worst eighteen hole score the next, but that is golf.

Man do I know that feeling, golf can be exhilarating one day and down right depressing the next, hang in there HG.

My best score since surgery, still not striking the ball well at all but making lots of putts. 37 38 = 75

Looks good to me Lefty, your progress is simply amazing.

39-43. Switched the nines today. I've been consistently breaking 40 on the back. Today the opposite. Ridiculous how I can't put two sides together. Pissing me off.

Kevin

Today was not a good day on the greens. I shot 81 and 3 putted FIVE holes in a row and six total. A complete waste of a potentially decent round after hitting 12 greens and hitting the ball decent.

The putting was pretty much my fault(my putting has sucked lately in general and I've made some adjustments I'm still working on) but the pins were in some ridiculous spots for our men's club event. Every pin was on a ridge, or the confluence of two ridges or in the hardest spot on every green...and I just sucked at putting from start to finish. I feel sick having given away 6 shots on an otherwise decent day. It SOOO got in my head and I clearly know where I need to put some additional effort in to get my game on track for some good rounds.

If there is a positive, my iron play was good. I did miss 6 greens, but 3 of those misses were from mediocre/poor drives. Overall I struck the irons pretty well in some windy/challenging conditions. Bummed but I've vented and time to move on....

I did have a great leg workout afterwards from being so t'd off, so that's a plus.

Strange day today.. I Doubled 1, 2 and 10, still somehow shot 84. I felt good, considering it was a very tough round at Springwood Golf Course in York, Pa.

Birdied 16 and 18 for an 84:banana:

48/44 and sunk a 19 footer from the fringe on the back of the green to birdie 18.

Had a overall terrible scoring round today. Quick summary:

Driver & fairway woods: absolutely stellar. Loving the Z-Star driver. Did not push or slice a single drive today. Had 2 quick hard pulls but all other drives were great ball flight and dead straight. 3 wood was great off the tee on several holes and solid off the deck as usual for me.

Irons: everything was thin or fat - very few solid shots. LOTS of range work ahead this week.

Short game: absolutely horrendous. 38 putts - mostly lag issues on some quick and tough greens. Few good chips around the green that resulted in 1 putts but multiple 3 putts on the round. Will be working on short game this week also....have not got to practice near a much the last 2 weeks as I ususally do.

Always fun to be out there....but game was just not there today. Almost forgot - shot a 98 (51-47).....easily my worst round of the year.

I shot 78 and no birdies. Couldn't buy a put 2 3 putts didn't help the cause and one double out of bunker that was just a total mess and mis play. Drove the Hawk well and new spinner shaft really helped me put with short game and inside of 100yds

Still a nice day wburdett, 78 with no birdies, a double, and 2 three jacks is great.

43-43. 86.

Missed a few birdie putts. Had a few blow-up holes. I had a wonderful time though - great day.

41/49 at Bull Run today. Started out bogey,dbl, bogey, 5 pars than bogey. The back 9 flat whooped me, On #11 a 169 yard par3, I hit my 6 iron tee shot so fat I saw lava coming out of the ground. Ball went about 60 yards into the creek. Overall it was a decent round, 15 putts on the front and 20 on the back.I hit 79% of the fairways (golfshot GPS stat) so I have my driver back but have lost some distance. Teeing it up again tomorrow at Virginia Oaks.

77 (41/36) again for the third time in the last few weeks. I can't seem to put together a good first few holes before getting it going. Maybe I need to start doing something other than putting and chipping before I tee off. I always seem to put up a double or two within the first few holes due to a bad wedge or iron shot.

41/49 at Bull Run today. Started out bogey,dbl, bogey, 5 pars than bogey. The back 9 flat whooped me, On #11 a 169 yard par3, I hit my 6 iron tee shot so fat I saw lava coming out of the ground. Ball went about 60 yards into the creek. Overall it was a decent round, 15 putts on the front and 20 on the back.I hit 79% of the fairways (golfshot GPS stat) so I have my driver back but have lost some distance. Teeing it up again tomorrow at Virginia Oaks.

i love bull run... especially after a great eagle putt on 18 a few years ago lol

i love bull run... especially after a great eagle putt on 18 a few years ago lol

Thats a sweet finishing hole, and putting for eagle at that! You in the area? if so we need to hook up and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back