What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
much much better today
41/42
2 birdie round
tee shots still not going very far but at least i kept it in the fw's most of the day
irons were much crisper today
wedges were okay
putting was pretty good but i missed a few more birdie ops and a few par putts didnt drop either
keeping one ball in play the whole round helps the score out tremendously

That's an awesome round Dawg, congrats man!

Thank you Jman, the stars were aligned pretty well for me today. Had a 77 and 74 this week, got my last lesson in a series of 4 scheduled for tomorrow morning, have a huge thank you for the instructor and will sign up for another series of 4 soon. Best thing any of us can do is instruction IMO.

45, with a birdie and 2 pars... fill in the rest =/

Thanks buddy, it was great being out with you and KellyBo on my home course, I guess I felt obligated to at least play well. That was my best round this year. 27 putts and 7 up and downs will do wonders for the score, looking back I only missed 1 fairway and that is a huge factor too. Looking forward to the next time we get to tee it up.

Good playing! That's awesome. I had 27 putts yesterday after about 12 holes.

Shot 49 on 9 yesterday which felt like it could have been a 59 as bad I was hitting irons. And this coming off a 38! I had a case of the hosel rockets. Must need more range time.

Shot a 40/38 for a 78. My iron game was on point, but I was pretty erratic with my driver. I had to take a week and a half off for vacation, so hopefully I will be driving the ball like I was once the rust wears off.

Good playing! That's awesome. I had 27 putts yesterday after about 12 holes.

Haha, get em Lefty.

Shot a 40/38 for a 78. My iron game was on point, but I was pretty erratic with my driver. I had to take a week and a half off for vacation, so hopefully I will be driving the ball like I was once the rust wears off.

Rust or not, great round!

I too think that is a great round for being rusty, keep up the good work ha.

79 @ Talking Stick.

much much better today
41/42
2 birdie round
tee shots still not going very far but at least i kept it in the fw's most of the day
irons were much crisper today
wedges were okay
putting was pretty good but i missed a few more birdie ops and a few par putts didnt drop either
keeping one ball in play the whole round helps the score out tremendously

Attaboy Russ. Dude, when you finally get the tee ball fixed, look out, you're gonna put up some mean scores.

Attaboy Russ. Dude, when you finally get the tee ball fixed, look out, you're gonna put up some mean scores.

thanks jman i cant wait for my lessons hahaha

46-40 for a 14 over 86, 40 is my lowest 9 hole score ever! Closer to my goal of breaking 85 this year

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Shot a pretty disappointing 51 today, had 2 OB tee shots that really hurt and just didn't feel very comfortable putting today missed everything outside of 6 feet. Ended up catching up to another single on 8 and we played the last 2 holes together and it rattled me for some reason and played those 2 holes the worst.

Well today had my best round EVER! Shot 71 at Southern Hills. 35/36 2 bogey's and 3 birdies. Never broken par before so quite excited.

Hit 15/18 greens! Many thanks to members here who helped with great equipment reviews. My razr forge irons have completely changed my game!

35-38 for a +1 73. I can't putt to save my life right now. Finished
Bogey bogey too. Florida heat is killing me plus I had a cardio workout at 6 am, class, then a high intensity upper body circuit workout from 11-12 and then teed off at 130. It was 110 roughly according to my phone with humidity. Swing fell apart at the end. Hooks suck.

Played 9 holes today for my work league. I shot a 41!!! That is my best round of golf, 9 or 18 ever. I used Vision golf balls during the round. I stared out with a X-Pert2, and a UV Yellow.

Last edited:
Shot a 41 in 9 holes during league tonight, one of those rounds where I didnt play great, but didnt play terrible, just kinda so-so.

46-40 for a 14 over 86, 40 is my lowest 9 hole score ever! Closer to my goal of breaking 85 this year

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Almost there MK, keep up the good work, it is coming.

I had a blast playing with Dawgdaddy and OG today even if I did shoot a 90. My short game was really bad. I spent an hour in my back yard tonight just chipping the ball. Now I need to build a putting green and sand trap back there.

Had one bogey, one birdie, and 7 pars for an even 35. My putting was stupid crazy good, I was actually embarrassed a couple of times because of the putts I made.

I had a blast playing with Dawgdaddy and OG today even if I did shoot a 90. My short game was really bad. I spent an hour in my back yard tonight just chipping the ball. Now I need to build a putting green and sand trap back there.

I hear ya KB! I would do just about anything for a nice putting green in my backyard.

...just tap it in...

42/38 = 80 yesterday.

Swing was a mess, just had no confidence in myself. Bogeyed the last 2 holes to shoot 80. Just didn't play well at all. Had 34 putts also.

I always enjoy playing with you two, I had a great time. On building a putting green and sand trap, it would take a lot of saved gas on your 5 minute ride to the golf course to pay for that, I would just head over to the course if it were me.

I shot 80 today, 43/37. Short game absolutely sucked on the front nine and I could not putt either. I was barely missing greens and couldn't get up and down. Played much better on the back, 1 over, and I missed a less than 3 footer for birdie on 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back