What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played really well on the front and then blew on up on the back, drives were everywhere, duffed a few wedge shots, all around poor play.shot a 95 when I could have easily broke 90 on this easy course.

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

shot a 78 today, not great not terrible. I was +3 after 2 holes with 2 terrible 3 putts. So +3 on the other 16 holes isn't too bad. 34 putts, so I really need to work on that, and one penalty shot. Chipping was either fantastic, or terrible... as in tap in or 20+ft.

I lost my match too, opponent (whom I had to give strokes to) shot 75, and had maybe 26 putts. When you give strokes to an opponent and they beat you by 3 shots, you are likely going to lose.

shot a 78 today, not great not terrible. I was +3 after 2 holes with 2 terrible 3 putts. So +3 on the other 16 holes isn't too bad. 34 putts, so I really need to work on that, and one penalty shot. Chipping was either fantastic, or terrible... as in tap in or 20+ft.

I lost my match too, opponent (whom I had to give strokes to) shot 75, and had maybe 26 putts. When you give strokes to an opponent and they beat you by 3 shots, you are likely going to lose.[/QUOTE]

LOL, that is kinda like the saying that at least 99% of all putts that end up short don't go in. 78 is good shooting though, nice round belbs.

41/38 for a 79. I was striking the ball very well today. My putting was still pretty bad though.

I shot a pretty tigerish 84 on a par 66,Monday. Yikes.

Today I shot a 43 on par 36. A few 3 putts but in actually happy. Kept my driver tamed and its coming back.

Been a rough week and today was a good stress reliever.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Today I shot a 43 on par 36. A few 3 putts but in actually happy. Kept my driver tamed and its coming back.

Nice round buddy!

Nice shooting Yoccos!

Well done on getting that stress out! Sometimes, even a kinda crappy round can feel like the round of lifetime when you get to hit the stress out of a day.

Well done on getting that stress out! Sometimes, even a kinda crappy round can feel like the round of lifetime when you get to hit the stress out of a day.

That sure is the truth Mary!! I had a couple hole stretch I couldn't get my short game in order but tamed it. Felt so good just to be out there!!!

Thanks Breeze and Biggs!!!

Just played a 9 hole course with my lad and shot a 36. Should have been better but I never got the pace of the greens. Way too slow for me. Enjoyed it though as it was my lads first time out and he shot a 90

74, +2. Course played tougher today with a bit of wind and much trickier pin positions. Greens are pretty undulated and easily running at 11+ so you can get yourself in trouble with very little effort. I guess I wasn't awake on the first tee, played like a 20 handicapper and carded a 7. Made 2 birdies, 2 bogeys and the rest from that, really solid. Feels like I left a few out there today as well, but I'll make the cut at least.

Today's round: http://twitpic.com/64uhcm/full

Shot a 84 on a par 71 2 birdies and 5 pars played great on the front 9 and was messing with some different balls on the back and i burned the edge on SO many putts today but still only had 34 putts which for me is pretty good. still glad my putting lesson is this wednesday so i start draining those things.

OG and I both shot an 83 today from the gold tees.

40-39 (79) at Eagle Mountain. Started off shaky on each side, but closed out strong.

77(38/39) today. Started bogey, double bogey but then went birdie,birdie, par, birdie. Best part is my last birdie was a chip in from about 15 yards:D

78(38/39) today. Started bogey, double bogey but then went birdie,birdie, par, birdie. Best part is my last birdie was a chip in from about 15 yards:D

Great round Z, but doesn't 38+39=77? You may have shot better than you thought.

94 today. Was an interesting round - doubled the first and third and pars in 2 and 5. Was 5 over playing 6 which I birdied. Then proceeded to lose a ball in the next hole and also on the 9th! Considering I hit 42% of fairways my GIR is horrible, but really pleased with my driving (the new shaft is awesome) and my putting was excellent today. 4 bad drives and 2 bad iron shots cost me 13 shots believe it or not!!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-36.791878,174.711999
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77(38/39) today. Started bogey, double bogey but then went birdie,birdie, par, birdie. Best part is my last birdie was a chip in from about 15 yards:D
Nice round!

adabaddc-e410-0488.jpg

Pretty happy with my round today.

---

38-39 for a 77. Lots of solid shots, and a couple I'd really like to have back!!

Ended with 3 birdies. Really enjoyed those holes.

Nice - golfs like that eh? I drove the ball well all but 3 holes, and also made a couple if bad irons swings and it cost me big time. But I made a great birdie on quite a tough par 5 so it's all good!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-36.791768,174.712048

adabaddc-e410-0488.jpg

Pretty happy with my round today.

---

Ew. ATT. haha great round glad to see you've settled into those combos nicely

Shot 35/39-74(par 71, 6900 yrds).

Driver was great-A- only a few misses.
Irons-B+ many great shots, a few loose ones. Could have saved me a few shots without those misses
Short game-B slightly above average but nothing spectacular
Putting-c+ totally average. Didn't 3 putt at all but only made two birdies both inside 5 ft. Nothing else big.

Fun day, hopefully better to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back