What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally broke 100 for the first time yesterday with 99

And shot 91 today!

With à tournament coming up soon I'm curious to see wether I'm able to perform the same!

Congrats on the new personal best two days running, got to be very pumped up about playing the tournament.

84. 43/41. One birdie, six pars, eight bogies, three doubles...........Could be a really good score for me without the doubles

Yesterday was a tough day on the course for me. I played reasonable well for a 42 on the front and then made a bogey on 10 before the wheels fell off. I carded a 7 on 11 cause I hit a ball out of play from the tee and then on 12 I took an 8 after dropping 2 in the drink from the tee:banghead: I thought I righted the ship on 13 with a par but it was double and triple bogey city after that for a 57 on the back giving me 99. I'm still in shock. I will be heading to the range this evening and again on Saturday trying to find some semblance of a swing for Sunday.

Played our forward tees today and shot a 77. I had an eagle today from 81 yards out on #15. Unfortunately I had bogey on every hole afterwards. Our greens were being aerated so I was really happy to have 30 putts with only two three putts.

Played our forward tees today and shot a 77. I had an eagle today from 81 yards out on #15. Unfortunately I had bogey on every hole afterwards. Our greens were being aerated so I was really happy to have 30 putts with only two three putts.

Great Eagle shot as I was standing by the green watching her approach shot. Spot on and rolled directly into the cup. Awesome shot KB :clapp:.

I shot a 79 today and still lost to a Hacker Fan :beat-up:

Great rounds KB and OG, impressive scores and congrats KB on an eagle on a par 4, rare indeed.

Great rounds KB and OG, impressive scores and congrats KB on an eagle on a par 4, rare indeed.

I second that - well said!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

72. Tough, tight and wet track. Was -3 for the turn but the front 9 (our back 9) are pretty tough. Pretty happy about my score anyways, t25 or so.

Played nine for a practice round.

Not too bad.. working on my ball striking. Shots are coming off pure and crisp... 35.

Alex

42/44
a triple and 3 doubles is not good for the scorecard and 2 scuba diving balls wasnt good for the score
teeshots didnt kill me too much except for a few holes... see above
driving distance still isnt near what i want with only 1 shot over 200... but at least they went straight(most of the time)
approach shots were great when i had an iron in my hand
pitching/chipping were either great or horrendous
putting was the same
i was either making pars or blowing up... uggh

39/42 = 81. Should have broken 80 but I doubled 9 and 18 :angry:

Good conditions, and was throwing darts with my wedges. and making zeh putts.

72 36-36. 4 birds and had a dbl bogey( tee Shot ob), a 3 putt for a bogey, and a badly managed hole for another
Bogey.
But i qualified for my schools golf team so that's all I needed to do.

72 36-36. 4 birds and had a dbl bogey( tee Shot ob), a 3 putt for a bogey, and a badly managed hole for another
Bogey.
But i qualified for my schools golf team so that's all I needed to do.

Nice shooting, man I would hope that would be good enough to qualify, if not that is some kind of strong team.

Nice shooting, man I would hope that would be good enough to qualify, if not that is some kind of strong team.

Qualified as the 7th best score. It was only from 6300 yds on the course. Half the school got to qualify in decent conditions, and my part had to qualify in rain and wind. Had to deal w/ lift clean place and casual water. Balls plugging every other shot.

Qualified as the 7th best score. It was only from 6300 yds on the course. Half the school got to qualify in decent conditions, and my part had to qualify in rain and wind. Had to deal w/ lift clean place and casual water. Balls plugging every other shot.

Even more impressive then, congrats again.

Great Eagle shot as I was standing by the green watching her approach shot. Spot on and rolled directly into the cup. Awesome shot KB :clapp:.

I shot a 79 today and still lost to a Hacker Fan :beat-up:

What no tips from Mrs. Graybush?

Shot a great 75. Had 3 birdies and one actually was holed in with my SW on a par 5 couldn't believe the feeling. New lowest round!

Shot an 85 at Ahwatukee Country Club in Phoenix AZ before work.

Tried out the NXT Tour today. Had some trouble adjusting with the lower spin, and ended up rolling off some greens on approaches. Still ended up with a decent 88. Considering that my front 9 was a 47 (trouble adjusting), a decent finish with a back 9 41

A nice quiet 36, 2 bogeys to start and 2 birdies for a comeback finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back