What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot 76 today (4 over), but could have been at least two shots better. The last 5 holes I went birdie, par, par, birdie, par and the two pars sandwiched between the birdies both had lip outs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shot 76 today (4 over), but could have been at least two shots better. The last 5 holes I went birdie, par, par, birdie, par and the two pars sandwiched between the birdies both had lip outs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nice round! i feel your lip out pain!

30 putts? you better not be getting rid of that TM Ghost SPider anytime soon then

44/37 for a 81. had a Solid 8 on the 9th hole luckily they served beer at the turn so i drank my sorrows away quickly and came back with 2 pars on the next 2. only 30 putts today, been so happy with my short game lessons really starting to pay off.

Saturday Sep 3 0730 tee time shotgun start 65 degrees warming to 94
Pine View / Island View

7 par 5 5
8 par 4 5
9 par 4 5

1 par 4 4
2 par 4 4
3 par 4 4
4 par 4 4
5 par 4 4
6 par 3 4
7 par 5 5
8 par 3 4
9 par 5 5

1 par 4 5
2 par 4 4
3 par 5 4
4 par 3 5
5 par 4 4
6 par 3 3

Pine 40 Island 38 - 78

Not my best work today.... The driver was on today, as I hit 10 of 11 drivers in the fairway and long - I missed 2 of 3 fairways going off the tee with other clubs, so 11/14 fairways hit. The iron game was suspect after a few weeks of decent, but I still had 11/18 GIR, enough to score better. And there's the rub - the putter.... Three 3-putts to go along with not much made, 32 putts on the day. Not a terrible round, just one that felt a little slovenly.

Last edited:
what a round i had today:zsimpsons:

after this mornings 36 hole championship at callander being cancelled i headed upto killin for the medal.i haven't been playing that well at killin of late and today i wasn't expecting much.

we started our round on the 7th and i went par,bogey,par,par,bogey,quadruple bogey:bad:,bogey,par.out +7

i was close to jacking it in,so annoyed with myself because of the silly mistakes at the 4th which led to an 8.....unbelievable.i then 3 putted the 5th from about 20ft probably because i was annoyed with myself.

i then started back birdie,par,birdie.all of a sudden i was keen to play on haha!!!
then birdie,par,par,bogey,par,par to finish with a +5 71!!!

so in the end up i was chuffed to bits,out in 7 over and back in 2 under and i'm now officially the lowest i've ever been at golf....6(6.3).when i was 13 i played off of 7 and then gave up so i'm pleased with that.

35 + 41 = 76 today. Played great on the front side and missed a three foot birdie putt which could have made the front side awesome. Third weekend in a row with a round in the 70's and tomorrow I am shooting for one more great round. Pressure will be on to perform so we shall see what I cook up!

35 + 41 = 76 today. Played great on the front side and missed a three foot birdie putt which could have made the front side awesome. Third weekend in a row with a round in the 70's and tomorrow I am shooting for one more great round. Pressure will be on to perform so we shall see what I cook up!

:alien2::bananadance::banana::D:blob::clap::dance::drinks::egyptian::friends::golf2::golf3::golf::highfive::rockon::thumb::twist:

Played the Palmer course at Reunion yesterday and shot 78. 6 over through 6 and even from 7 on. Missed a handful of birds, saving for Tuesday.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Played the Palmer course at Reunion yesterday and shot 78. 6 over through 6 and even from 7 on. Missed a handful of birds, saving for Tuesday.

Great round boy's. I can't wait for May to get here and see all of you in action.

:alien2::bananadance::banana::D:blob::clap::dance::drinks::egyptian::friends::golf2::golf3::golf::highfive::rockon::thumb::twist:

Thanks buddy and I am in a really GOOD funk right now! The only dream swing I have ever hoped for in golf was to hit the ball solid. My dream of being a low handicapper would not happen due to putting or whatever. Solid ball striking has been my goal forever. Now days I rarely miss the ball and the sound of the ball coming off the club head is different. That is the biggest compliment I have received on my ball striking. The ball sounds different and takes off very quickly..... I love to squash that little ball into the ground and watch it get out of here in a super hurry :eek:)!!!

Great round boy's. I can't wait for May to get here and see all of you in action.

May can't come quick enough!

Suffered the most humid afternoon I've ever experienced today on the course, I'm pretty sure I could've used gills out there.

Went out in 48 with 19 putts, came in with a 45 and 15 putts. Had a rain storm come through around hole 3 which slowed the greens way down, but they dried quickly by the turn and were lots faster.

9/14 fwys with only one penal miss...stupid pine tree!

Felt like putted ok, avg 1.9 per green, but 3 tickled 18 because I hit the wrong part of the green and had to putt through some crappy sod work.

Felt nice to actually break 95 again for a change, long way to go though.

--
tapatalk

Sounds pretty good to me in that kind of humidity Danny, keep up the good work, I am really looking forward to seeing your swing changes.

Way to not let the round get away there buddy, good going.

You have got this one buddy, just play like you have been and it is in the bag.

First round in a month shot an 88 with two lipped out putts, three doubles, and a triple. Also missed about 3 birdie putts inside 10 feet. 42-46 Definitely could have / should have been a low 80s day. But after a month without hitting a ball outside I'll take just breaking 90.

91 with 31 putts. Poor iron and wedge play today. SCOR golf please!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Had a burst of horrible play at the end of the front 9. The last few holes of the round were really great for me.
WHMlp.png

A Nasty 95 at Valleywood. Couldn't get anything to work together. Either irons were great and woods and putter was bad or vice versa. Need to put it all together.

74 (+4)

Opened up great with three birds on the front nine and kind of fell apart down the stretch as the pace fell flat and the heat picked up.

i was nothing short of horrific today at callander d'oh!!!was up against it fromt he start,started off with a great drive and wedge to 10ft.....then decided a 3 putt would be much needed.trebled the 2nd and doubled the 3rd to be level my handicap after 3 holes.

i then started a half hearted come back with a birdie on 4,was 7 over par after 11 then fell apart with bogeys at 12 and 13 from the middle of the fairway.a day to forget!!!

Vince you hitting a TON of fairways thats great. Work on those irons and you could drop you score by 10-12 shots.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Had a nice round going today...-2 and then the thunder started rolling... left the course after 9 holes. Took a 7 on a par 5.

Alex

Last edited:
76 on aerified greens. Had 2 putts rolled right over the center of the hole, must of bounced right over the hole idk was weird.

Tropical Storm Lee may have not brought any rains to Texas, but the winds sure did get here....steady winds at 30 mph today with gusts to 40 mph!! I have never figured this course out either...it seems like when the wind is really blowing NONE of the holes are downwind...don't know how it does that :D

Anyway struggled off the tee and with longer irons.....46+44=90 tough day...hopefully the winds die down before tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back