What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 + 46 = 88 which was really not what I was hoping for. I got may arse handed to me on a silver platter from the guys I was playing with. They shot 74 & 71. My billfold looked like an ATM machine spitting out the goods...... I am officially humbled and I suck at golf again!

42 + 46 = 88 which was really not what I was hoping for. I got may arse handed to me on a silver platter from the guys I was playing with. They shot 74 & 71. My billfold looked like an ATM machine spitting out the goods...... I am officially humbled and I suck at golf again!

Ouch! That is easily the worse you have played in a while, hang in there buddy, you know you have the good rounds in you, keep on keeping on.

48-41
Yuck. Aside from a grip change, I just stunk on the front. Warmed up, I guess, on the back.

35 + 41 = 76 today. Played great on the front side and missed a three foot birdie putt which could have made the front side awesome. Third weekend in a row with a round in the 70's and tomorrow I am shooting for one more great round. Pressure will be on to perform so we shall see what I cook up!

Hmmm..... and I shot 78..... I guess I get 1 a side....

Grrr...shot a 90 today (cap says I should shoot 78). Hit a 10 on the par 4- 3rd, just went from tree to tree (annoyingly I was trying to play smart, not aggressive, and it wasn't working lol), then went +5 in the next 3 holes before regaining composure. Ah well, wasn't gonna win my flight anyway b/c there are 3 sandbaggers in my flight. Always shoot low 70s on men's night, but cap says they should shoot low 80s. Gonna go get some cheese now, and some real wine, and then spend a wife-free night contemplating my own stupidity!

Shot an 81 today. Too many bogeys that should have been pars. But overall I'm not happy with my past 2-3 rounds. Everything has been a draw/hook and it's really angering me because I can't get off the tee compared to a month ago. And I know it's cause I take it too far inside. Ugh.

Put my XFT wedges back in the bag today after getting frustrated with the Jaws for the last few rounds. It payed off nicely. I shot 78(+7) today on a course I've never played before. I had 2 blow up holes and both were Par 3's I carded a triple and then a double. Ended up hitting 58% of the fairways but only 44% of the greens, with 31 putts. It's the best I've hit the ball since returning from TMC. Needed a good pick me up round and today I got it.

80 yesterday.

39/41

3 double bogeys on the back 9 included one on 16 and one on 18. A shank came out of nowhere from the middle of the fairway on 18. Wind was howling near 50KM/H all day.

103 on Rathcore, County Meath, Ireland.
Played it a few month ago when I was just starting out, some nice improvements today
Long way to go I know, for now I just want to get down to a consistent double figure score on what is a challenging wee course.

I had polar opposite nines today. Shot 82, but I was 45/37 and had 38 putts. Ouch

I felt like crap most of the day, as I was redoing a roof for family yesterday and I was really sore today.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

80 yesterday.

39/41

3 double bogeys on the back 9 included one on 16 and one on 18. A shank came out of nowhere from the middle of the fairway on 18. Wind was howling near 50KM/H all day.

Dang Dent. Even if those doubles turn into just bogeys it's a 77. Atleast you got to play!

Shot 75. 37/38. Missed a 4 foot birdie on 17, and 4 foot par on 18. :beat-up:

Golds 72.2/137, walked. 36-41 77
The round started like the day off yesterday was good for my game, two under through 8 and hitting the ball really well. But on 9 missed the tee shot and made double. Then ran off a string of 3 bogies as the ball got harder and harder to find with the sweet spot. Yup, the ole legs got tired. I did manage a birdie on 18 from the trees right: draw around a tree to 10 feet and made the putt. Now let it rain, we need it!

Shot 83 today from the forward tees with two other ladies. It started pouring down rain about halfway through the back nine and I stayed on the bogey train after that. The girls wanted to bet so I agreed on 10 cents a hole. I won 50 cents. I'm rich!

Fired an 82 today to win my flight in the club championship. I sure did hit the ball horrible the past two days but my putter was simply ENFUEGO!

Fired an 82 today to win my flight in the club championship. I sure did hit the ball horrible the past two days but my putter was simply ENFUEGO!

Good job James! Congratulations on taking the flight and putting is how you win them....can you help me with the yips? :)

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Still no laptop this sucks.

Final round of our tourney was rained out today, pushed to tomorrow. We finished -17 after day 1, no thanks to my awful 97. 4 penalty strokes, and was hooking my driver and 3w and chipped awful. Still in striking distance to win some cash, so looking forward to tomorrow and the 68 degree weather

Rough round to the most part, but didn't expect too much. Liz and I ran to the course after getting back in town tonight, no warm up and literally busted my rump to get the round in when a buddy joined us. 82, but I hit some of the longest drives ever today. Chipping was hot and cold and putting was pretty lackluster. We played an additional 4 holes after the 18 that were just crazy. Par, birdie, par and par on the last one with a drive that hit a tree and was short of the ladies tee on a par 5, haha. I actually had a shot at bird.

GS9-4-11.jpg

Went and played a quick 9 today after playing 18 yesterday. Shot a 43 (+8). I dont consider it a great round, but I drove the ball really well. I also dont consider myself a high spin player by any means, but bought a sleeve of Pentas the other day to try them out and here was the result with a PW into a 130 yard par 3. I was shocked to see the backspin I got, however it had rained quite a bit the night before, but this is coming from a guy who never gets any type of backspin.

photo.jpg

How are yall getting your golfshot score cards imported to here?

--
tapatalk

How are yall getting your golfshot score cards imported to here?

--
tapatalk

If they have your email on the account and you save your score at the end of the round it is emailed to you. Do a prent screen and edit on paint, then save to photobucket or where ever you host pictures, (save as a jpeg). Sounds like a lot of work, but really easy/quick.

edit: I say that after Smallie helped me, lol.

Played a nice course near me for the first time today. Not overly long but it was tricky. Hit 75% FIR but a pretty miserable 33.3% GIR although most of my misses were GIAR. Only got to play 15 as the darkness fell. Had a 41(3 frikken 6's!!) front and 27 through 6 holes on the back. My putting was lights out. Jman I owe you big time dude!!! Had a small shot at 70's but most likely would have been a 80-82. Had a great time with Yorkem, who I had not played with for pretty much the entire summer. Great day on the course:blob::blob:

If they have your email on the account and you save your score at the end of the round it is emailed to you. Do a prent screen and edit on paint, then save to photobucket or where ever you host pictures, (save as a jpeg). Sounds like a lot of work, but really easy/quick.

edit: I say that after Smallie helped me, lol.

Thanks due! Much easier than typing about a round on Tapatalk.

Played one of favorites today, mustang course at lely resort in Naples. Out in 47, back in 44. Had 3 dang 7's on the day, Grrr! 34 putts, so that's heading the right direction, hooray!

Having some issues with the 40-50 pitch shot, either I'm stopping on them or getting a little quick, not sure what it is. Nothing like being in perfect position, laying 1 on a par 4 and carding a 5 because you hit some poor wedges.

Put a little pressure on myself going into 17 since I saw what my round total was, needed par par to shoot my best round in a long while. Par'd 17 easily and worked for it on 18, managed to spin a wedge back...farther from the hole :( lagged it close and tapped in for par!

91 and happy!

--
tapatalk

SW have you ever considered the Pelz method? I know it has done wonders for my short game:victory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back