What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
83 today.

Very rough start with a 45 on the front. Missed 3 putts from within 3 feet to have 19 putts on the front and that included 2 three putts.

Got it going on the back for a 38 with 13 putts. Bogeyed 10, 11, 12 and then parred in.

Playing again tomorrow and want to break 80 in a bad way.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice come back on the back nine cookie, wtg.

Another 86 for me, 41 on the front, 45 on the back. My best ball striking day I think I've ever had. The front would have been killer, I had 6 pars, but I had two stupid doubles that killed me. The back was a let down, my driver went south on me, and my drives pretty well determine how my game will go. I hit 6 fairways and 3 greens, all 3 greens were on the front. I had 33 putts, for 8 pars, 6 bogeys and 4 doubles. Could have been a good day but it is hard to make pars when you are punching out from the trees like I was on the back 9.

My new driver just arrived, so tomorrow will be my first round with it.

Congrats on a great day on the course buddy.

Shot 84 (43/41) at Bandon Dunes yesterday. Weather was awesome, mid 50s with barely any wind. Wore short sleeves which is crazy for December in the Pacific NW.

a6cd8819-798f-e1e9.jpg

Shot 79 (40/39) at Pacific Dunes today. Played great today except for putting. I had 39 putts! Insane. I only had one 1 putt and that was a birdie from less than a foot (my shot of the day). Weather was great today, a little breeze but 50 degrees.

a6cd8819-792b-89b6.jpg

a6cd8819-7973-64af.jpg

46 on 9 holes. Was happy to get out there, as it got up to 46 today. The rest of the week looks like mid 30s at best. Was told if we want to golf on Christmas, to come on up and get a cart. But the course won't be open. It might get up to 41, so we may go for it.

46 on 9 holes. Was happy to get out there, as it got up to 46 today. The rest of the week looks like mid 30s at best. Was told if we want to golf on Christmas, to come on up and get a cart. But the course won't be open. It might get up to 41, so we may go for it.

Glad you were able to get out there smalls. That's crazy that they said to just grab a cart, that seems like a recipe for disaster depending on the crowd. The course I work at is closed on Christmas as well, and they don't mind people playing but there are no carts available. We are definitely playing at least 9 holes on Christmas, as it has kind of become a family tradition.

Glad you were able to get out there smalls. That's crazy that they said to just grab a cart, that seems like a recipe for disaster depending on the crowd. The course I work at is closed on Christmas as well, and they don't mind people playing but there are no carts available. We are definitely playing at least 9 holes on Christmas, as it has kind of become a family tradition.
My wife works at the course. Her boss told her we can come in, open the cart barn and grab cart if we want to. Nice to be mariied to the person who has the keys!

My wife works at the course. Her boss told her we can come in, open the cart barn and grab cart if we want to. Nice to be mariied to the person who has the keys!

That would be cool to be married the the person that has the keys to the carts. My wife just keeps the balls locked up, wish I could find those keys.

Shot a rough 85. Got on the range after not hitting a ball for more than a month and man it showed. Everything was a duck hook from the AW to my driver so I decided "hey lets just have fun" (side note- it was high of 65 with no clouds in the sky and only paid $25 for one of the nicest courses in Delaware) first 5 holes I just kept playing the ball way left and would hook back into the fairway, I mean it literally would hook a good 40 yards, so that was fun to watch. MY dad and I knew what I was doing but I finally got it, I just had to pause at the top, and it got me back on track. After that it was a fun round it was just nice to feel the warm arm again and just be out on the course, really lucky the weather worked out nicely.

82 (+12) with no birds and 4 GIR. I had a stretch of holes from 5-12 where I was +1. I struck the ball wonderfully in that stretch. I just need to keep that up for a whole round and drain putts. I had 32 putts but that sounds way better than it actually was. Ugly day on the greens.

Shot a little 76 at Orange County national. 39 front, 37 back with 31 putts. Pretty descent day, got off tee well.

Shot a less-than-stellar 98 at the Pinelands golf course today with my local THP neighbor, Golf4life, who shot 84 I believe. Nothing worked for me today, except for a small adjustment late in the round that had me finally starting to hit some good shots (pre-closing the face on my irons because they were opening way too much on impact).Regardless of how I played, it was a blast, and we will definitely be doing it again soon, if we have the weather we had today! We also made a couple hole of the day vids, which are processing...will post ASAP.

Shot 84 (43/41) at Bandon Dunes yesterday. Weather was awesome, mid 50s with barely any wind. Wore short sleeves which is crazy for December in the Pacific NW.

Shot 79 (40/39) at Pacific Dunes today. Played great today except for putting. I had 39 putts! Insane. I only had one 1 putt and that was a birdie from less than a foot (my shot of the day). Weather was great today, a little breeze but 50 degrees.

Awesome, good rounds there no matter the score. I love those courses along with the "Trails" course.

Nice rounds guys...making me get the itch to get out there and play but won't be able to till Monday. Errrrrr.

We did get in 18 before the deluge started here. Very wet with lots of casual water but I only had to take relief twice. Of course, that meant hitting a few mud balls. Played the back tees, 42 42 84.

Just wrapped a round that I thought was going to be pretty bad, jaw hit the ground when golfshot gave me the score. 87, best full round of the year!

Struggled keeping my irons low which lead to me coming up short a bunch, spinning them way to much. Managed to birdie my nemesis hole which brought out a tigeresqe fist pump! Of course I 3 jacked 18, I hate 3 putting but doing it on 18 is silly.

--
tapatalk

Shot 83 in my first round in about 3-3 1/2 weeks.

Was 39* and misting most of the round, was actually fun to walk in though.

9/14 FIR's
8 GIR's
29 putts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wrapped a round that I thought was going to be pretty bad, jaw hit the ground when golfshot gave me the score. 87, best full round of the year!

Struggled keeping my irons low which lead to me coming up short a bunch, spinning them way to much. Managed to birdie my nemesis hole which brought out a tigeresqe fist pump! Of course I 3 jacked 18, I hate 3 putting but doing it on 18 is silly.

--
tapatalk

Very nice SW

Very nice rounds guys, Congrats on your season best, SW!

42/40 for a +10 82. 2 doubles, 1 birdie. 1 3 putt, 31 total putts. First round with a new swing, and it really showed with my driver. Hit 12 fairways and only 2 drives were off to the right all day. Really hit it well off the tee. Irons were decent, new swing has me pulling them a little bit because I'm so used to lining up for a fade, which I'm not hitting too much of now. Putter was decent today, all in all a good round.

73 on a par 70. Temporary tees are in place because it's winter so they were up. Last year at this time we were buried in snow. :)

2 pars today... 2!
and the shanking continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back