What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally had the round I have been returning for today. I shot an 82, 41 on both sides, which is my personal best. I hit 7 fairways end 6 greens, with 31 putts. Best part is no penalty strokes and and no doubles. It was a great day.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the PB, wakerider! 31 putts is nice too!

Congrats on the PB, wakerider! 31 putts is nice too!

Thanks Smalls, it felt really good.

I am a terrible but awesome putter. I sink almost nothing outside of 6 feet, but I nearly always two putt. I can only think of two putts I sank all day from outside 6 feet.

Didn't keep score. Seemed like mid 80's.

Finally had the round I have been returning for today. I shot an 82, 41 on both sides, which is my personal best. I hit 7 fairways end 6 greens, with 31 putts. Best part is no penalty strokes and and no doubles. It was a great day.

WTG wake, nice putting and 82 is a great score. Congrats on the new PB.

Final round of the year on 12/22? If so, it was my most consistent round of the year. Shot 75 at Renault Winery Golf Course in So. New Jersey, from the "senior" tees. Hit all but one fairway, and the new belly putter was feeling very comfortable with no 3-putts. The weather was absolutely gorgeous for this time of the year with temps hitting 60 degrees. Played with 3 buddies so if this was the "last" round of 2011, it was the "best" round.

I could only dream of 31 putts. My putting has been so bad lately.

Jeff I've really liked practicing with the TM TR3 True Path. Very cool putting aid

Shot 95 today at Whiskey Creek in Ijamsville, Md. Round started off well, but then the front came through and kicked up strong winds and cooler temps. Seems like just about every hole on the back was into the wind. Beautiful course though.

View attachment 3396View attachment 3397

Final round of the year on 12/22? If so, it was my most consistent round of the year. Shot 75 at Renault Winery Golf Course in So. New Jersey, from the "senior" tees. Hit all but one fairway, and the new belly putter was feeling very comfortable with no 3-putts. The weather was absolutely gorgeous for this time of the year with temps hitting 60 degrees. Played with 3 buddies so if this was the "last" round of 2011, it was the "best" round.

Nice finish to 2011 there GE, I know you are already looking forward to the spring. Congrats on the best round of the year.

Worst round all year. 43 and windy here in Dallas when I teed off, and that's what I am blaming it on :act-up:.

49 on the from 41 on the back for a 90, 18 over par. I had 4 3 putts, it was my worst putting day in a long time. Will try to play one more round before the end of the year. I have to end on a better note.

Worst round all year. 43 and windy here in Dallas when I teed off, and that's what I am blaming it on :act-up:.

49 on the from 41 on the back for a 90, 18 over par. I had 4 3 putts, it was my worst putting day in a long time. Will try to play one more round before the end of the year. I have to end on a better note.

I hate to hear that Texas, hopefully you can get out one more time.

wakeriderof87 ...nice round and congrats on your personal best round; nice way to round down the year.

Charles ...thanks for the pics. That course looks really nice. Thanks for sharing.

I shot 79 today with two double bogeys and three birdies. One of these days I will eliminate the disaster holes... I played at The Club at Renaissance http://www.theclubatrenaissance.com/

Congrats on the low score. Great Putting by the way!

Jeff I've really liked practicing with the TM TR3 True Path. Very cool putting aid

Yea I haven't given mine much time but I definitely need to!

Today I shot 81 with bad putting again. Not sure the exact number of putts but it wasn't pretty. It's nice to know where I need work but it's frustrating all at the same time. Play so good tee to green then suck.

shot a smooth 100 today... gawdawful

I shot an 85 from 6500 on a track in Las Vegas called Revere. Kellybo shot an 83 with a 39 on the front side! Really challenging golf course to say the least! Today we play the sister 18 which is supposed to be even tougher.

Last edited:
I shot a Christmas eve 74 with my new irons. I got a set of callaway x forged and they are a thing of joyous beauty (until I have a poor round). Taking time to adjust to hitting the irons shorter but hitting them clean and easy!

Shot an 88 yesterday from about 6800 on The Highlands at Robert Trent Jones/Hampton Cove. (after going in to work)
3" inches of rain the day before caused a Cart Path Only..(which means I walked as I hate CPO)
Temp never got to the 50's and the wind was pushing 10-15 all day....

New Hawk Tour Driver found 10/14 fairways.. (3 of the remaining 4 found the water..)

All in all a decent day....Chips were doing good and I was making good contact with my CG16 irons...(alignment still a little off)
putting was a little tough as these greens are huge and 3-jacked 3X....

oh well..it was better than sitting at home with the outlaws or shopping.....

bama

I shot an 85 from 6500 on a track in Las Vegas called Revere. Kellybo shot an 83 with a 39 on the front side! Really challenging golf course to say the least! Today we play the sister 18 which is supposed to be even tougher.
Nice shooting by both of you buddy, hit 'em straight today.

Played today with 3 men from my church, it was 65* and I was again in shorts, awesome day. As far as golf I shot an 80 with 10 pars, 2 bogies, 2 birdies and the bad part 4 doubles. :banghead: Very good ball striking day except for those 4 holes, one was my only 3 jack of the day and 1 is a dogleg right and it gives me fits, I did get the ball to cut but it cut about 20 yards too soon. :curse: Not really upset about the 80, just upset about the 4 doubles, oh well, at

least I really had a great time with my friends and enjoyed the great weather.

Last edited:
Played today with 3 men from my church, it was 65* and I was again in shorts, awesome day. As far as golf I shot an 80 with 10 pars, 2 bogies, 2 birdies and the bad part 4 doubles. :banghead: Very good ball striking day except for those 4 holes, one was my only 3 jack of the day and 1 is a dogleg right and it gives me fits, I did get the ball to cut but it cut about 20 yards too soon. :curse: Not really upset about the 80, just upset about the 4 doubles, oh well, at least I really had a great time with my friends and enjoyed the great weather.
That's a GREAT score with four doubles DD! 65º? Yikes. 26º here today. No golf for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back