What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played with forum member Howzat today and shot a 77. 38 on the front and 39 on the back. Only 1 birdie and had a double bogey. Just could not get the putts to drop. I think I missed 5 birdie putts inside of 12 feet, but the rest of my game is really coming around. THe short game work is really paying off, just need to find a MC putter that works for me.

it is always a good thing to stay in the 30's on a side, nice round

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

The P4b and war...the Drone was on fire today.

Played in some windy overcast conditions today but carded a 70 with 7 birdies! 33 on the front and 37 on the back. Double the last hole to shoot one over on the back.
Wow, what a round.

Played in some windy overcast conditions today but carded a 70 with 7 birdies! 33 on the front and 37 on the back. Double the last hole to shoot one over on the back.
All I can say is Awesome round there Freddie, super front side and very nice back nine too. WTG!

Very impressive! Awesome round.

great round buddy.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Nice round! Impressive 35 on the back!

Very Nice Trout. Hopefully you got your putting headed in the right direction.

I shot a disappointing 87. I had a 42 on the front and 45 on the back. I'm not disappointed with the score, just with the way I did it. with the I was +1 on the front after 5 holes, and I went bogey, double, double on the next few holes. I did the same thing on the back. On holes 3-6 I had 2 triples, a par and a bogey, I hadn't had a triple in quite a while, and I had 2 in 4 holes. I haven't had a triple in quite some time. I hit 6 fairways and 4 greens, with 31 putts. 5 of those 6 fairways were on the front. My driver went away bigtime on the back.

Hole 9 was hilarious, I pulled my drive left right into a tree, the ball bounced back onto the ladies tee. I then hit my fwy wood off the deck... left into a tree, and it bounced back into the fairway. I was hitting 3 from 240 out on the shortest par 4 on the course. I still managed to bogey it.

Nice Score, great Back nine!

Thanks guys, it was really nice to get to play with my son. He was talking some smack and it got me in the zone a bit lol, he shot a nice 78, but he would have kicked my butt if he sank a few putts. I miss the Myrtle beach courses.

Hole 9 was hilarious, I pulled my drive left right into a tree, the ball bounced back onto the ladies tee. I then hit my fwy wood off the deck... left into a tree, and it bounced back into the fairway. I was hitting 3 from 240 out on the shortest par 4 on the course. I still managed to bogey it.

That's the way it goes sometimes, I've been there too lol, at least the trees were on your side

thats a great round Freddie! 7 birdies is impressive. must be those irons!

39/35 for a 74. It was a great round with some of the best putting I've had in a couple years.

Very nice sir, glad the putting is coming around.

thats a great round Freddie! 7 birdies is impressive. must be those irons!

Three of them were on par5 that I knocked on the green or fridge. 3 were 15-20' and one was a bomb from the back fridge. The irons helped but I had the flat stick rolling today

Three of them were on par5 that I knocked on the green or fridge. 3 were 15-20' and one was a bomb from the back fridge. The irons helped but I had the flat stick rolling today

flat stick always helps

Dang dude! That's a smokin round. Nice playing..

Very nice sir, glad the putting is coming around.

I was thinking about when you said to play a little less break, they were falling in from stupid places lol. Plus, your avatar inspired me.

The P4b and war...the Drone was on fire today.

That's awesome to hear. You can be downright deadly with that flatstick. Glad you are getting hot with it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I was thinking about when you said to play a little less break, they were falling in from stupid places lol. Plus, your avatar inspired me.

You burn too many edges so it had to be your reads...your stroke is solid

That's awesome to hear. You can be downright deadly with that flatstick. Glad you are getting hot with it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
I am so loving this putter

You burn too many edges so it had to be your reads...your stroke is solid

I am so loving this putter
Rightfully so, I would be too! Sounds like you rolled it better today than you did the first time you gamed it at Westchase!

79 yesterday... I hit the ball well considering the wind, but the putter really let me down on the back nine, with a 4 putt from 25 feet, and two 3 putts from short range and I missed 5 or 6 putts inside of 6 feet. I made 4 birdies but missed 3 birdies from inside 8 feet (including the last 2 holes). I seem to have this mental block when I have a real good round going that prevents me from closing it out strong!

Bad day today, an 85 with 36 putts and 4 three jacks, the short game was not working well at all. I hit 10/14 fairways so that part of the game was good. It was in the 40's and there was some pretty good wind at times, when the round ended it was 52* so it was not uncomfortable but I just could not keep it going for any good stretch of holes. It also was wet from the rain we have had the past few days and I was hitting the ball chuncky on several of my pitches. Only positive of the day was a single birdie on the 7th hole.

46, which matches my lowest RECORDED 9. I have shot lower, but I dont keep score very often. Coulda been a 40 if the driver hadn't screwed me on a couple holes.

46, which matches my lowest RECORDED 9. I have shot lower, but I dont keep score very often. Coulda been a 40 if the driver hadn't screwed me on a couple holes.

That's a good score dude. If you keep your driver under control, that will improve a ton. Nice work!

It's a new driver, and we are having trouble getting along. That, and I was wearing long pants. I can nevr hit driver in long pants. No clue why, but I can't.
That's a good score dude. If you keep your driver under control, that will improve a ton. Nice work!

It's a new driver, and we are having trouble getting along. That, and I was wearing long pants. I can nevr hit driver in long pants. No clue why, but I can't.

Wear some shorts under the long pants, lol, glad to hear about the lowest recorded score. Keep up the good work buddy.

Wear some shorts under the long pants, lol, glad to hear about the lowest recorded score. Keep up the good work buddy.
Lol, thanks man. The XLD is a bomber when you catch it good. I might cut an inch or 3 off of it. I had a lot of success playing a 42 inch driver when I was younger, may try that again.

There was lots of water out there today but the greens were in good shape once I got on the surface. 81 today, putted good on 17 holes. Highlight of the day wedge from 121 yds out of a wet fairway to a three inch tap in birdie on 18. Ball mark was next to the ball, it almost flew into the cup.

I played pretty good today and came in with an 83. I had three birdies and barely missed a fourth. I played with two low handicappers who were helping me with my hand/ball position and I hit the ball so solid I flew over several greens or my score might have been in the 70's. The ball striking was as good as I can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back