What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
45-46 I had a triple and a quad back to back on #16 and 17 that killed me. I am happy I was able to get a round in with the warmer winter weather but its time for some new clubs.

Shot 77 today with a 40 on the front and 37 on back. Bogied 17 and 18 to shoot one over....ugh
Adjusted my reads on the back and made some quality saves with the putter.

Shot a terrible 99. Wow, I seem to be going in the wrong direction with my scores this month. My ball striking was alright, but I was fighting pushes and pulls all day with my irons. My putting and speed control was AWFUL today as well.

I shot a 79 today. I played at a local track, Mallard Creek, that was sopping wet. I had a great time playing in the fog and mist, but missed a few crucial putts. I know my score should have been much better, but I hopped on the bogey train after 12. My driving was in today which was so nice and my approach shot were good for the most part. Just wasn't getting putts to drop. I don't know how many times I lipped out today. I live that I don't feel like I played all that well and still broke 80.

I went 83 (+13). It was a very on-and-off day for me as sometimes my ball striking was gold, and sometimes it sucked. My mid-range and short putting was much better and today was my first day back with the short putter. Pretty good day overall. I'm becoming way more consistant.

Considering the coldness factor I was pleased with an 80 today. Had a personal best of 25 putts in todays round which felt good because of all the work I've put into it recently

Played on the 25th AM, great day about 73F when we got on, and we were the 1st group on, and there was no one behind us.
Ended up playing 2-3 balls each every hole, keeping score on first ball played and shot a 105, which is not bad considering the amount of black label I drank up till 6am. long game was fine, putting was terrible... lots of 3 putts that should have been in on first/second.

I had 40 on the front and 45 on the back for an 85. My Driver was off all day, just had no confidence in my swing unfortunately. I managed to keep it under control on the front, but it broke open on the. My irons were so-so, didn't get me in trouble but not too many great shots either. My short game was excellent, and my putter was pretty good as well. I hit 5 greens and 3 fairways. I didn't hit any fairways and only 1 green on the back. I had 32 putts.

I didn't go to the range before the round, that played a big part in my driver woes.

Hoping to get another round in tomorrow morning.

I shot a 93 today with not just a couple, but SIX three-jacks. :angry:

I also left two bunker shots in the bunker. Probably should've been a 85 or so. :banghead:

63 with 2 doubles :laughing:

Shot 77 today with a 40 on the front and 37 on back. Bogied 17 and 18 to shoot one over....ugh
Adjusted my reads on the back and made some quality saves with the putter.
Very nice come back buddy, even with the last 2 holes it is a solid round.

I shot a 79 today. I played at a local track, Mallard Creek, that was sopping wet. I had a great time playing in the fog and mist, but missed a few crucial putts. I know my score should have been much better, but I hopped on the bogey train after 12. My driving was in today which was so nice and my approach shot were good for the most part. Just wasn't getting putts to drop. I don't know how many times I lipped out today. I live that I don't feel like I played all that well and still broke 80.

My THP outing team captain is posting some very solid numbers, wtg Dr T.

I shot a 93 today with not just a couple, but SIX three-jacks. :angry:

I also left two bunker shots in the bunker. Probably should've been a 85 or so. :banghead:

Keep on keeping on buddy, getting close.

shot a 101 with my brothers on christmas eve... it was brutal
today i broke 100
+12/+12 96
every club in the bag is giving me fits
1 great shot to 4 really horrendous ones is the ratio i got going on right now
putter was a millimeter from being super hot today... missed every single great putt by a millimeter

41/39

Pretty happy with my shots to the green from inside 100yds today. Quite sharp around the green too.
Putted fairly well but left a few putts a foot short.
Driving was a bit off, a few slices. Couldn't stop it on the range and only hit 3/8 fairways with the big stick.
Felt like a grind after not being great off the tee but 4 weeks ago 80 was a good score, now it's missing my handicap by 2!
Just seemed like I couldn't get going on the back nine. Half of my 6 pars were up & downs. Need to hit more greens.
http://golfshot.com/Rounds/Detail/360-8309974-8310347

Happy holidays everyone.

39/35 for a 74. It was a great round with some of the best putting I've had in a couple years.

Last edited:
great round buddy.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

39/35 for a 74. It peas a great round with some of the best putting I've had in a couple years.
Nice round! Impressive 35 on the back!

39/35 for a 74. It peas a great round with some of the best putting I've had in a couple years.

Very Nice Trout. Hopefully you got your putting headed in the right direction.

I shot a disappointing 87. I had a 42 on the front and 45 on the back. I'm not disappointed with the score, just with the way I did it. with the I was +1 on the front after 5 holes, and I went bogey, double, double on the next few holes. I did the same thing on the back. On holes 3-6 I had 2 triples, a par and a bogey, I hadn't had a triple in quite a while, and I had 2 in 4 holes. I haven't had a triple in quite some time. I hit 6 fairways and 4 greens, with 31 putts. 5 of those 6 fairways were on the front. My driver went away bigtime on the back.

Hole 9 was hilarious, I pulled my drive left right into a tree, the ball bounced back onto the ladies tee. I then hit my fwy wood off the deck... left into a tree, and it bounced back into the fairway. I was hitting 3 from 240 out on the shortest par 4 on the course. I still managed to bogey it.

Played with forum member Howzat today and shot a 77. 38 on the front and 39 on the back. Only 1 birdie and had a double bogey. Just could not get the putts to drop. I think I missed 5 birdie putts inside of 12 feet, but the rest of my game is really coming around. THe short game work is really paying off, just need to find a MC putter that works for me.

Played in some windy overcast conditions today but carded a 70 with 7 birdies! 33 on the front and 37 on the back. Double the last hole to shoot one over on the back.

Played with forum member Howzat today and shot a 77. 38 on the front and 39 on the back. Only 1 birdie and had a double bogey. Just could not get the putts to drop. I think I missed 5 birdie putts inside of 12 feet, but the rest of my game is really coming around. THe short game work is really paying off, just need to find a MC putter that works for me.
Man you drop a couple of those putts and you're staring at even par right in the face. Nice work though.

Played in some windy overcast conditions today but carded a 70 with 7 birdies! 33 on the front and 37 on the back. Double the last hole to shoot one over on the back.
Dayum Tad....nice round!

Damn, you killed it Freddie. Awesome round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back