What did you shoot today?

44-49 for a season’s best 93. Played pretty decent but my chipping really kept me close to bogey golf for most of the round. Sadly my driving started to fail me on the back nine, and I’m still hooking my second shots, but overall a nice round.

I think probably the best part of this round and really the whole season has been my putting - I’m in a very nice groove with my current putter and it just makes a huge difference in my confidence and also my score!

Played very good today. Shot a 36-37-73 with 3 bogies and an eagle. Everything was pretty good and driver was very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

39-39 for 78 today with 1 birdie and one double. Driver was just off a bit but no OB.

40/46 : 86 total for a net 69 at the course I played. Made a nice change from the 104 & 105 I shot the last two weeks I was out at the same course.

Edit: adding my stats from Arccos
FIR : 4/13
GIR: 3/18
Up/Down: 6/15
Putts : 32
Avg 1st Putt Distance 23ft 2'

Last edited:
45/44=89

9/14 FIR (6/7 on the back)
2 GIR ((n); left 63% short)
30 putts (8 1-putts)

43/43 - 86 this afternoon at a course I haven’t played in over 10 years. It was a lot of fun, even with way too many 3-putts and a 9 on a par-5.

41/40 for an 81. Winds were gusting up into the high 30’s and even the low 40’s. I am no good in those conditions, but few of us are.

33 putts, 11/14 fairways, 7 GIR

Played 9. Shot 40 on a par 36. Winds were really picking up and I’m as stiff as I can be. Travel all day Friday and cut grass and trees yesterday. Gotta rest up for work at some point.

First round of the year 40-44 for an 84 with 1 bird and a few other opportunities. First full round with my Mizuno Pro 223s i got towards the end of last year. The loft difference will take a little getting used to but they are so buttery smooth. Driver stinks per usual

40-39-79 today. 1 birdie and had a look at an HOI but it rolled just by. Fun day to be out playing.

Two man shamble in windy conditions. We played well; one of us scoring if the other was flailing on a hole. 2 birds, 3 bogies for. +1 73 to tie for first. Tie breaker went to the lowest score on the 1HC hole which we had pared, the other team bogied. Victory Guinness tasted so sweet!

82 and pretty much just slogged my way around the course. I am optimistic that I didn't really do anything well today and only shot an 82, but it's getting real old not hitting anything longer than a 9 iron with any kind of solid contact.

Driver was a mess today and didn't really make any putts of note. Just mediocre at all levels of the game at the moment.

On a great spring day in the PNW on a fun but not so easy course shot a 81 10 shots clear of any of my friends.. I am a normal 230-250 driver and normally play the whites. Buddy wanted to play blues he can hit the ball out to 300. On hole 9 he made a comment about how he lost his distance advantage because I was driving the ball above average.. so to make him happy I play the back 9 from the blues with him he still out drove me but it was a few yards at most when he would put it in the fairway. He is long but plays army golf. He shot a 91 I shot a 81 so I take a little pride in that one.

Friday was my first round of the year, and it was not good. Front 9, pushed every drive right, and fatted a ton of iron shots. Figured out that I was swinging outside in, and got the drive sorted out. Too late to save the front 9 ended with a don't even want to say it, 55. Back 9 drives are going down the middle, but still hitting my approaches very fat, like a lawn sodding company fat. Daughter says it looks like your falling back in your swing. So correct that and start hitting well for the last 2-3 holes to leave with a, I can live with that 46. So not a good day.

Yesterday 92 at rocky river. Was wet, had a rain spell, and was cpo so not terrible.

Had 1 blowup hole with an 8.

44/41 for an 85 today. Started off rough, but evened out after a few holes when I got warmed up. Putting wasn't the greatest today, I had the touch of a civil war surgeon, but only had one 3 putt. 9/14 FW, 8/18 GIR, 35 putts.

1 over par 37 this evening. 6/7 FIR, 8/9 GIR. 3 birdies. 18 putts - 7 of which came on 2 holes.

Honestly I'm not even mad about the putting on those 2 holes. I've been focusing only on my ball striking since my lesson last Thursday, and boy did that pay off. I finally feel like I know exactly what I need to do with setup, takeaway, and weight shift. Lot of good to take away from today. Hoping this is a sign of things to come.

43/38 = 81
Snowman on the par 4 5th wrecked my round. Had a double on the card, too.
Also 3 Birdies, which was nice.

43/41=84 this morning. Not my home course, only played it once earlier this winter. Nice layout but the slowest greens around, I’d describe them as “furry”. 52 degrees when we went off at 7:30, a little cool for this time of year in Florida.

40/42 = 82. Had a decent front (+4), then the foursome ahead of us offered to let us play through on 10. I ended up rushing the next few holes and went par/bogey/double/bogey before settling back down. Only had one double all day, so I was doing a pretty decent job of limiting the damage when I hit less than stellar shots. We played the front in 1:40, the back in 1:10, with me walking and my playing partner in a cart. 10/14 FW, 4/18 GIR, 30 putts.

Shot 40/35 today for 75. Got off to a slow start after doing my Stack System workout. Had 3 birdies but had a bunch more chances. Been working hard on my long game lately and have been letting my short game and putting practice slide a bit. Need to get back to it based on the past week of hitting the ball great but not taking advantage of it. Could have been much lower. Missed some short putts today. That just chaps my azz!

Left several birdie putts short and in the heart. Ouch….

Back