What Do You NOT Like?

Because its really only a driver that I go to when Im struggling. When Im playing well I got better numbers out of my nike, and now more recently, my supertri. The XL gave me no roll, but I carried huge.
So why not use it full time if you love it?

With the XL I also hit it way too high for windy days, but for me its a super super straight driver.

People that complain about offset making them hook the ball. Haha sorry I had to.

Another to my list..
Nike str8-fit driver. I hated the sound of it, I could hit it ok but the sound was terrible when you hit one. I prefer the loud ping of drivers because of playing baseball and the way the bat sounded. Reminds me of a "solid" hit more when I here the loud ping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nike Machspeed Square Driver. Just felt bad.
Cleveland DST- Wanted to love it, could never control it
Any 2H. Can't hit them.

Because its really only a driver that I go to when Im struggling. When Im playing well I got better numbers out of my nike, and now more recently, my supertri. The XL gave me no roll, but I carried huge.

With the XL I also hit it way too high for windy days, but for me its a super super straight driver.

The XL remains one of my fav's. I got lots of roll with that one, and as you say, super straight.

Stand bags with legs that don't deploy completely!

60* wedges. Everyone of them I have ever tried has been more of a shovel than a wedge.
Odyssey putters. The inserts make me sad.

Back