What Else is in the Bag (Besides the Clubs)

9-12 balls

3 towels

six gloves

tees

repair tool

pencils

headphones

wallet and keys when playing

rain hood

Balls. Lots and lots of balls.
Alignment sticks (range only)
Umbrella
2 different sizes of tees
Divot repair tool
Markers
Sunscreen
Crackers
Water
Driver tool
Extra towels
Extra glove
Rain hood
Pencils

One extra glove

Range finder

4-6 golf balls

Tees

Golf towel

I like to walk and just care the bare necessities - if I know I'm riding, then I'll pack something extra depending on weather

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9-12 balls

3 towels

six gloves

tees

repair tool

pencils

headphones

wallet and keys when playing

rain hood
Wtf 6 gloves??? Are your grips made of sandpaper??

4 gloves
a dozen balls
many tees
Wallet & keys
pencils & scorecard
spare divot tool
spare ball markers
small tripod for camera on phone
Cobra club wrench
sunscreen
water bottle
brush
towel

I think that's it.

Being a pretty sweaty guy living in a pretty sweaty part of the country, I use all 4 of the gloves during a given round.

I will rotate three a round, I like them to be tight and dry, if they start to feel loose or get wet, I will go to another one. They aren't all that heavy and I receive twelve at a time, so it's easier to throw six in each bag.

I will rotate three a round, I like them to be tight and dry, if they start to feel loose or get wet, I will go to another one. They aren't all that heavy and I receive twelve at a time, so it's easier to throw six in each bag.
Nothing worse than a crusty glove. I usually go to a new one every time that thumb seam starts to come loose. Every dozen rounds our so.

I take my glove off when I chip and putt so it gets nice aired out between holes but I hate breaking in a new glove....usually takes a round to get the leather conformed around my hand and fingers just right.

I take my glove off when I chip and putt so it gets nice aired out between holes but I hate breaking in a new glove....usually takes a round to get the leather conformed around my hand and fingers just right.

Funny, I am the other way, nothing better to me than a fresh glove, I take my glove off after every shot and don't use it at all chipping an putting either. I Think pulling it on and off so much stretches it out as well. once they get too loose, they become range gloves.

Funny, I am the other way, nothing better to me than a fresh glove, I take my glove off after every shot and don't use it at all chipping an putting either. I Think pulling it on and off so much stretches it out as well. once they get too loose, they become range gloves.
FJs run small. Even with my xxL weathersoft it takes me a round just to get it just right. Nike gloves fit my hand better but don't want to dish out $25.00 a pair.

Tees, divot tool, beer, ball marker, sharpie, laser, beer, balls(many), suntan spray, and lotion, beer, Advil, towel to wet and keep me cool, sandals(for when the round go south ... Usually have them on by 4th hole)

what's not in it ... Rain gear, or wind breaker ... What is this thing called rain everyone speaks of, and living on the surface of the sun, who needs a jacket ... (I live in the Phx area)

oh no gloves ether ...

in some parts of the country, unused gloves do not dry out while chipping/putting on one green. Here in TX, they don't dry out for several holes. when it's over 90 and humid, nothing dries out at all. we sweaty types have to carry lots of gloves or they just get stretchy, loose, soggy, and useless.

in some parts of the country, unused gloves do not dry out while chipping/putting on one green. Here in TX, they don't dry out for several holes. when it's over 90 and humid, nothing dries out at all. we sweaty types have to carry lots of gloves or they just get stretchy, loose, soggy, and useless.

Same here. I have to remind myself not to put my glove in my pocket. I could get away with that in the winter time but now if I'm not hanging them out to dry on the side of the bag, there don't stand a chance.

3 or 4 balls, tees, ball markers, a couple of divot tools, one club cleaning towel and one sweat towel. And bag rain hood.

Good topic here....

Besides clubs:

About 15 balls
Bushnell Laser Range Finder
Frogger Club Brush
2 Towels
Purple Sharpie
Sunscreen
Nike Storm-Fit Rain Gear
Divot repair tool
Zero Friction tees (Long and Short)
Several Ball Markers
Club Adjustment Tool
Cleat Replacement Tool
Spare Set of Black Widow Cleats
Pair of Rain Gloves
3 Pairs of Extra Regular Gloves
2 Pairs of Gloves (I change gloves per Nine)
Callaway Valuables Bag
2 Ballezes to clean my balls
Golfers First Aid kit
Sunglasses
Sunglass Case
Spare set of RX glasses
Spare Can of Tobacco
Alignment sticks (if going to the range)
Business Cards
Rain Hood for bag

Damn that's a lot of stuff...

Dax

You guys that drink beer and golf I'll tell you a little secret, knock off the sauce and your index will drop dramatically.

You guys that drink beer and golf I'll tell you a little secret, knock off the sauce and your index will drop dramatically.

Just a myth...

Just a myth...
Trust me....don't get me wrong....I like a tug on a coors light as much as the next guy but after trial and tribulation, I wait until the end of the round

Isn't that like pancakes without syrup ... Not following the logic ... Why golf then ...

Actually just kidding ...

i pop the top on a can of beer and it adds two strokes the hole ...

For me - too much. Usually a pullover, way too many balls, a few gloves, and a couple drinks and snacks. I need to remember not to put a sleeve of balls in the bag before every round, even if I didn't lose any.

Leupold Gx4i rangefinder
UE Boom
FroggToggs chillypad
rain gloves
cigar cutter and torch lighter
SKLZ gold trainer/ alignment rods
red sharpie
balls/tees

15-20 balls, tees, umbrella, rain suit, extra glove, ball markers and divot tools, rangefinder, towel, rain hood, cigar case, cutter and lighter.

Back