What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas Tech Response 3.0 shoes. My ancient Nike (circa 1996) finally died so I had to get new shoes.

i bought a callaway shirt cuz i felt guilty that i bought a taylormade gps case for my upro mx lol

Just ordered a Nextt 60 degree wedge yesterday...... I dont know much about nextt but it was on sale for pretty cheap and I really needed somethin besides just my PW. Hopefully itll work out.

Some new spikes for the shoes.

Cobra 18* King Cobra Baffler $59.00

got a new pair of Foot Joy in North Dakota Fighting Sioux colors(green/white) but they didn't help todays round much and ordered a Vision pilot pack too!!

Swooped on three Ping putters for $60 on great deal through a local CL ad. Left to right: B60F, G2i C67, G2 My Day.

Swooped on three Ping putters for $60 on great deal through a local CL ad. Left to right: B60F, G2i C67, G2 My Day.

Great deal! I love looking on CL/eBay for a good deal on putters. Can never have too many!

...just tap it in...

Getting some new XFT ZTP faceplates, 6doz Pentas and a bunch of R11 gloves shortly!

A Vision test pack from Boz!

A few days ago, I purchased two golf gloves (the heat and humidity is not kind to the durability of my golf gloves) and a set of soft spikes. A pretty average day in the golf store. Nearly bought a nice Sligo outfit though.

I ordered one about an hour ago myself. Boz is great to work with.

Agree completely, he's been quick to get back with me the whole way. Between the service and the thread, I really can't wait to try these out.

Nike Air Zoom II's in khaki.........

picked up a dozen 20XI-S balls to try out again and a pack of the "Pro-Length" tees with the blue stripe around them. I've been using epochs lately without any marking (I know, I need to pick up some THP epochs!). Hoping that adding some consistency to me tee height might add to some consistency to my tee game haha.

A sweet pair of Adidas red/white/black powerband shoes (on clearance) and a sweet red TM r11 hat

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Just picked up my new 910 D2 10.5 Driver with Ilima shaft! Can't wait for my tee time Sunday!

Forgot to mention I nabbed a Harrison Shotmaker kit the other day after reading TONS of experiences with it (yes, unfortunately at "other" forums too...BOO!). Really intrigued by it, so I bit.

A pair of Nike Heritage 2 golf shoes in White and Black

I bought a dozen of the Polara golf balls just for fun. I will let you all know if they fly straight!

Only six dozen?! hahaha dear lord!

No kidding, thats a lot of balls. I lost a penta today that I had been playing for the past 2 rounds. It made me sad, but it had a good run.

No kidding, thats a lot of balls. I lost a penta today that I had been playing for the past 2 rounds. It made me sad, but it had a good run.

I lost two ProV1's and a Penta... I was far more upset with the Penta, as the ProV1's are all over the fescue on my course haha..

I still love how people think I am weird for playing one ball all the time.. I give some of my playing buddies the balls I find when we are playing and they just don't get it.. "What do you mean you can't play a Bridgestone e6?! It's a golf ball!!"

I lost two ProV1's and a Penta... I was far more upset with the Penta, as the ProV1's are all over the fescue on my course haha..

I still love how people think I am weird for playing one ball all the time.. I give some of my playing buddies the balls I find when we are playing and they just don't get it.. "What do you mean you can't play a Bridgestone e6?! It's a golf ball!!"

I do the same thing, I'm playing the Penta exclusively right now whenever I find other balls on the course, I give them to the people I'm playing with. Its funny, I used to somewhat enjoy playing the e6, but I found one yesterday and hit it off the tee with my driver just to see if I still liked it. Either my SS has increased or it was the burner 2.0, but it felt like a cotton ball, and just balloned on me. WOn't be playing that ball again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back