What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the same thing, I'm playing the Penta exclusively right now whenever I find other balls on the course, I give them to the people I'm playing with. Its funny, I used to somewhat enjoy playing the e6, but I found one yesterday and hit it off the tee with my driver just to see if I still liked it. Either my SS has increased or it was the burner 2.0, but it felt like a cotton ball, and just balloned on me. WOn't be playing that ball again.

I hear that!!! I played one for the better part of a summer because I thought it was a softer ball for around the green, but apparently I was mashing the ball on contact with my driver thanks to the low compression number..

I will say though, as much as I love the Penta, if the B330 ever goes 3 doz for 80, I'll be all over that with allegiances swapped once again! They are a great ball, it's just hard to pass up the Penta at the same price as the e series Bridgestone balls.

Had my two most recent eBay purchases regripped with Tour Wrap 2G white grips.

I hear that!!! I played one for the better part of a summer because I thought it was a softer ball for around the green, but apparently I was mashing the ball on contact with my driver thanks to the low compression number..

I will say though, as much as I love the Penta, if the B330 ever goes 3 doz for 80, I'll be all over that with allegiances swapped once again! They are a great ball, it's just hard to pass up the Penta at the same price as the e series Bridgestone balls.

I hear you, while I love the Penta, the B330-S is my favorite ball I have ever played, EVER.

Won the burner superfast 2.0 on the bay and ordered 2 dozen of the Q-stars to test out.
Good haul for me today

Cleveland SL290 Driver and FL 15* Fairway

52* and 56* TaylorMade xFT Wedges...

Just got the call that they came in, going to swing by and pick them up before league tonight!

ordered some oakley take 2 shorts. Adipure nuovo and adidas tour 360 4.0. I have a shoe obsession.

I am the proud owner of a TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 TP driver.

Badaboom. Now all I need to do is replace my 3 wood and putter, and I get to start the process all over again!!!

Just purchased 3 dozen Bridgestone e6 balls. Love 'em!

Had a giftcard for GolfSmith, so I finally bought the M3 Mashie!

I am the proud owner of a TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 TP driver.

Badaboom. Now all I need to do is replace my 3 wood and putter, and I get to start the process all over again!!!

Great club...best driver I've ever swung... enjoy! (Mine wasn't TP however)

i am the proud owner of a taylormade superfast 2.0 tp driver.

Badaboom. Now all i need to do is replace my 3 wood and putter, and i get to start the process all over again!!!

yuss!!!!!!! You love the white!!!!

Great club...best driver I've ever swung... enjoy! (Mine wasn't TP however)

I really like the way it sets up.. Hopefully it works out well for me!!

yuss!!!!!!! You love the white!!!!

haha I finally caved... I see a wave of TM products falling into my bag... 3w and putter are next. Gotta support a company that supports THP and the MC!!

Just grabbed a TM Superfast 2.0 driver.

Oh, and a few days ago I grabbed some Winn Excel jumbo pistol putter grips and cut both my putter down to about 32" and slapped these on there. Definately an acquired taste but works for me. Love the very large grips and how soft there are. Really seems to stabilize my hands but also keeps them loose.

new stuff

new stuff

got a taylormade towel and new tees.

finding it hard to spend more money as everything I own for golf has been purchased in the last month.

it's been quite a spending spree!!

Just grabbed a TM Superfast 2.0 driver.

Oh, and a few days ago I grabbed some Winn Excel jumbo pistol putter grips and cut both my putter down to about 32" and slapped these on there. Definately an acquired taste but works for me. Love the very large grips and how soft there are. Really seems to stabilize my hands but also keeps them loose.

Congrats on the driver liquid!

Vision Pilot Pack! pretty excited to try these out!

picked up some THP epoch tees from the forum store!

Finally picked up an iPad yesterday.

Now I can easily post on THP while away from my mac without having to use my phone. And I can watch live golf on the iPad while working. So it is remotely golf related. :D

picked up some THP epoch tees from the forum store!

I got my pack about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have used approximately 1 of them. I have used 1 tee in 7ish rounds. That is awesome.

The tees are great!

I got my pack about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have used approximately 1 of them. I have used 1 tee in 7ish rounds. That is awesome.

The tees are great!

i agree! i never thought id like plastic tees but i got my THP Epoch tees and ive used the same one for 3 rounds now this 50 pack may last me a lifetime! lol

Ionic white mid-sized putter grip to put on the Ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back