What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
got 3 boxes of pentas from dicks with the buy 2 get 1 free deal. I also go 3 fj weathersoft gloves.

We're they refunded the same day? I show only one $20 one (the 4square one).

I went there on Saturday, and it showed up in my account credited same day this morning.

If yours is not showing up, just send Amex Network Support a message, they will ask you for the following:

1) Name as it appears on your Card
2) The American Express Card product type (e.g. Gold Card)
3) The last 5 digits of your Card
4) Your billing address
5) The date and dollar amount of the transaction

My brother only got one credited (FB one) and after answering those questions, they gave it to him.

Got a shinny new cg15 black pearl 54 today. I had no idea but my wifes uncle bought it for me for fixing their cars. I cant wait to hit it

i bought my first box of Top Flite Gamer V2's. i read a few reviews about them on the forums and they sound exactly like what im looking for. low cost, high performance and something that wont upset me if i lose it in the water. wish me luck

Got a shinny new cg15 black pearl 54 today. I had no idea but my wifes uncle bought it for me for fixing their cars. I cant wait to hit it

That's a good deal! Nice wedge!

---
- ...just tap it in...

That's a good deal! Nice wedge!

---
- ...just tap it in...
I had to tell him that he did to much and the next round of golf we play is on me

I just started rebuilding my bag today. So I had to start with a new bag. Got a great price from a very cool local store. Highly recommend these guys if you’re in the area. Like it being family owned.
http://www.jorgensengolf.com/

bridgestonebag.jpg

I just started rebuilding my bag today. So I had to start with a new bag. Got a great price from a very cool local store. Highly recommend these guys if you’re in the area. Like it being family owned.
http://www.jorgensengolf.com/

bridgestonebag.jpg

That is a very nice looking bag man. Ive been thinking of a cart bag since i never walk. I like how there is more room for every thing for the game in them

I have been using a cart bag for while now. I never have really carried my clubs always at least use a pull cart. And these fit on there pretty well. I am going from a bag with individual slots to this Bridgestone one that has only six. I don't think it will be a problem just may take a bit to get use to.

I have been using a cart bag for while now. I never have really carried my clubs always at least use a pull cart. And these fit on there pretty well. I am going from a bag with individual slots to this Bridgestone one that has only six. I don't think it will be a problem just may take a bit to get use to.

I went from individual slots, to a bag that had 5 slots. It drove me crazy, and had to switch back.

Looking at some drivers today, couldnt decide which ones so left the shop. Anyone got any reccomendations based on there experience with them?

Looking at some drivers today, couldnt decide which ones so left the shop. Anyone got any reccomendations based on there experience with them?

Check out the reviews on the front page. Do a search JOJC! This forum is a wealth of knowledge but if you dont have more details hard to know where to even start. Better yet, head to your local shop and start hitting them!

Go back to the shop, and hit the demo's. Also, ask if they will let you demo the club for a few days, most places will. What better place to decide if the club works for you than out on the course?

mm, dont have demos here, well not much anyway. In my local shop you hit the club your going to buy. Hit the Taylor made R9 Supertri with good results and Ping G15. Hopefully my local range will have both so i can judge distances.

I agree, Jorgensen is a cool store. Great customer service and a lot of stuff crammed in that place.

Nice bag by the way :)

Gotta love sales!

Gotta love sales!

Just got back from Sports Authority with a dozen Pro V1's AND a FJ Weathersof glove for 50 bucks. :clapp:

First time I've ever seen Pro V's on sale anywhere.

It wasn't a major killing but it's better than retail! :thumb: :D

Just got back from Sports Authority with a dozen Pro V1's AND a FJ Weathersof glove for 50 bucks. :clapp:

First time I've ever seen Pro V's on sale anywhere.

It wasn't a major killing but it's better than retail! :thumb: :D

ProV1s are only 40$ arent they? 10 bucks for a glove? Sounds about right to me.

By the way, there is a "What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?" thread...

League was cancelled due to weather so I went shopping. Got a 52* xFT that I had bent to 50*, and a pair of adidas golflite shoes for next to nothing.

--
tapatalk

ProV1s are only 40$ arent they? 10 bucks for a glove? Sounds about right to me.

By the way, there is a "What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?" thread...

Doh! Forgot about that thread (my bad).

Around here I've never seen ProV's go for much less than $45 to $49 and that glove is typically $14 to $16.
Like I said, it's not a major win but it's better than what I've seen.

My Scotty has arrived!!!! Woooooot!!!

x2_7c8e06e

So excited to take this to the course!!
Sweet!! I almost bought del mar earlier this year.

Sweet!! I almost bought del mar earlier this year.

I've been toying with the idea of buying one ever since they were released and I just couldn't hold off any longer.

I am really excited to learn about removing the honey finish and changing the paintfill.. This sucker isn't staying stock for long!

My Scotty has arrived!!!! Woooooot!!!

x2_7c8e06e

So excited to take this to the course!!

Very cool, congrats I really like the look of that putter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back