What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Scotty has arrived!!!! Woooooot!!!

x2_7c8e06e

So excited to take this to the course!!

Sweet putter man! I thought you had your mind set on "other" putters though. haha

My son ran though his supply of Wilson Sponge Bob balls. Moved him up to Precept Laddies I found at the course. Told him no more hitting in front of the water, but he disagrees. Gotta love the tenacity.

My Scotty has arrived!!!! Woooooot!!!

x2_7c8e06e

So excited to take this to the course!!

If I were to use a Scotty that would be the one. Awesome stick.

Frogg Togg Chilly Pad. It hit 110 today and I wasn't about to cancel my round so I decided to try it. It's actually pretty awesome. Not significantly better at cooling me down than a towel in the cooler, but it also doesn't leave me all soaked and sloppy or in need of a dry towel after using it, so for $10 bucks I'm happy with the purchase.

Go back to the shop, and hit the demo's. Also, ask if they will let you demo the club for a few days, most places will. What better place to decide if the club works for you than out on the course?

EXACTLY why the THP Demo Day/Outing is so awesome!

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I've been toying with the idea of buying one ever since they were released and I just couldn't hold off any longer.

I am really excited to learn about removing the honey finish and changing the paintfill.. This sucker isn't staying stock for long!
Make sure you post pics when you are done!

Didn't buy, but won a yes! Putter

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Picked up 3 & 4 :taylormade: Superfast 2.0 Hybrids.
Will go very nicly with my Burner 2.0 irons. :eek:)

On a side note, why do manufacturers insist on putting such incredibly sticky stickers onto the shaft of clubs?
Took me LOTS of scraping with my thumbnail to get all the remnanats off. :pissed-off:

I've been toying with the idea of buying one ever since they were released and I just couldn't hold off any longer.

I am really excited to learn about removing the honey finish and changing the paintfill.. This sucker isn't staying stock for long!

What happened to the Kia Ma?

On a side note, why do manufacturers insist on putting such incredibly sticky stickers onto the shaft of clubs?
Took me LOTS of scraping with my thumbnail to get all the remnanats off. :pissed-off:

Get some goo gone. Peel the sticker off, then get a small towel soaked with goo gone and it comes off without effort.

---
- ...just tap it in...

White spirits is your friend for this

Goof-Off or Goo-Gone. Even better yet, when you buy it, ask the place where you bought it to remove the stickers. I have never had any refuse.

I ordered new Ping K-15 hybrids/irons/wedges last night! I decided on the 3H, 4H, 5H (graphite) with the 6-PW in Awt steel shafts. I also ordered the sand and gap/utility wedges, too. All in a regular flex, +3* up. My set of irons are cheap and 15 yrs old. Can't wait for the FexEx guy!

Just got back from being out of town for work, and this was waiting for me...

photo%2B2.JPG

Picked up a light blue Puma 18 hole tech polo and a sleeve of Tour Yellow Q-Stars.

I ordered new Ping K-15 hybrids/irons/wedges last night! I decided on the 3H, 4H, 5H (graphite) with the 6-PW in Awt steel shafts. I also ordered the sand and gap/utility wedges, too. All in a regular flex, +3* up. My set of irons are cheap and 15 yrs old. Can't wait for the FexEx guy!

Holy smokes! What a grab. Enjoy my man

MacGregor spike-less shoes.

Super stroke slim putter grip.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Trio of Eidolon wedges...50,54,58

Sweet putter man! I thought you had your mind set on "other" putters though. haha

Per usual, things change.. I was fairly certain I needed this putter last year, and when I was pondering buying the Odyssey tour black #9, it wasn't "I'll buy that"... It was "I'll buy that AND the Scotty and decide which is better" haha! I think this is me saving money... For now...!!!

Make sure you post pics when you are done!

Oh you know I will!!

Awesome Scotty!

Thanks!

What happened to the Kia Ma?

It's in the wing.. I intend to always have a blade style putter and a mallet style, so it's not going anywhere any time soon.

Just cancelled my Adidas 360 Tour ATV shoes as they were not in stock for another 10 days.

Bought them from ebay instead with immediate shipping so should have them tomorrow all being well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back