What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
alot of big awesme club purchases.

Absolutely CB, excited about the 2.0s. Waiting on my Boccieri 3W to get in for testing as well! All kinds of good stuff going on!

...just realized that with the addition of the 2.0s, my bag will be 100% TaylorMade...except for my Titleist cart bag...LOL.

That sucks about the stolen goods JL, but alright for new clubs!! Any chance you'll share what you're changing from, and why?

The Irons I lost were burner 2.0s had them all of 4 months. Maybe put 15 rounds on them. They actually hit pretty good but not much in the feel department. I had never really dialed them in for length. Chose the J38s dual pockets for a forged Iron with some forgiveness built in. I hit really nice a couple of times when I demoed them at the range. Very nice ball flight and soft off the club head. Beside I was able to get them off of E-bay for $200.00 less then the 2.0s. And up close the 38s are some of the most sexy Irons I ever have held. I hope to find that they are severly underrated.

Picked up a dozen Q-Star Yellows yesterday... really digging them. I also picked up a nice Fitted/Pro Back Cleveland hat today at the pro shop before league for a the low price of $19. I'm still waiting on my wife to order a THP Mesh hat for my birthday... if she doesn't do it soon I'll be pulling that trigger as well. I'm a sucker for nice hat.

Just bought myself a first puma shirt...black one for $25(32 with shipping...ouch)

Finally pulled the trigger on the set of TaylorMade Burner 2.0s I have been lusting over for the past month. Get to pick them up tomorrow!

Awesome man! It was love at first hit with me and the Burner 2.0's. What shafts did ya get?

The Irons I lost were burner 2.0s had them all of 4 months. Maybe put 15 rounds on them. They actually hit pretty good but not much in the feel department. I had never really dialed them in for length. Chose the J38s dual pockets for a forged Iron with some forgiveness built in. I hit really nice a couple of times when I demoed them at the range. Very nice ball flight and soft off the club head. Beside I was able to get them off of E-bay for $200.00 less then the 2.0s. And up close the 38s are some of the most sexy Irons I ever have held. I hope to find that they are severly underrated.

Man on man, sorry to hear about your loss. That's rough. :bulgy-eyes:

I think they are underrated and I think they are one of the most attractive clubs on the market.

Great buy JL!

My new putter
c6e4c3ee-d2ef-cc9a.jpg

c6e4c3ee-d30e-6363.jpg

c6e4c3ee-d322-b84b.jpg

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Upgrading my clubs

Upgrading my clubs

I currently play Adam A20s (Steel) and thinking of going out today and upgrade. Would A70S (Graphite)be my best upgrade. I am 56 and have a slower swing.

I'm in a slump and so is my buying. Hmm, wait a minute - maybe I can buy my game back!

Kidding, sort of. I picked up some used golf balls.

I REALLY like the looks of that putter!

I've never been a person for the big headed or mallet style putters but this one felt so good I couldn't turn it down

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Burner 2.0s came in today...
466e40ad-54e5-3f46.jpg

Also got the Boccieri 3w in as well!

...just tap it in...

Very nice war.eagle!

I absolutely LOVE my 2.0's, I don't even dream of new irons anymore.

Nice war.eagle! Quite a haul! :)

Thank you sir. I might be content for a week or so now!

Very nice war.eagle!

I absolutely LOVE my 2.0's, I don't even dream of new irons anymore.

I have loved hitting them at the store, and have demo'd them on the course a few times. Cant wait to put these in play during league tomorrow night.

war.eagle said:
I have loved hitting them at the store, and have demo'd them on the course a few times. Cant wait to put these in play during league tomorrow night.

Once you dial them in, so so sweet. Dunno if I missed it but what shafts?

Once you dial them in, so so sweet. Dunno if I missed it but what shafts?

Went with the stiff stock shafts (85g). The set I demo'd had the stock shafts in them, and I loved them, so figured I would stick with what was working for me. Like the light feel of them, and was getting some nice distance out of them.

Went with the stiff stock shafts (85g). The set I demo'd had the stock shafts in them, and I loved them, so figured I would stick with what was working for me. Like the light feel of them, and was getting some nice distance out of them.

There ya go, if it feels good do it! Very nice.

Thank you sir. I might be content for a week or so now!

That long? You're very disciplined. heehee

That long? You're very disciplined. heehee

Actually...since you mentioned it...

I have a SeeMore Putter coming from Bogey317 that he was selling on the Marketplace Forum...that will be here tomorrow. LOL.

Didn't buy, but recueved my yes! Putter I won on fb

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back