What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
615b44ed-4f57-160c.jpg

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Fed-ex brought a Nike golf shoe bag--it was cheap and the shoes fit(always a plus)

Tried these for the 1st time last weekend and fell in love (3 dozen for $70)

tour-iz-personalized-golf-balls.jpg

I am getting back into the game after five year layoff. I was at the local Golf Galaxy and noticed a great looking used set of Mizuno MPX-19 irons for a steal. I hit a few balls with them and loved them. After purchasing them, took them to the driving range and could not be happier.

1 dozen Srixon Z Star (yellow) balls......ball testing continues

A new 3 wheel Golf Trolley seeing as the wheel fell of my other one tonight

Bought a SeeMore FGP off of Bogey317 in the Marketplace forum! Will be here Wednesday! Never had a SeeMore putter, looking forward to getting it.

Just bought some adidas tour 360 atv shoes in black. Can't wait to give them a try, never had adidas golf shoes before so should be an interesting experience.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a SeeMore FGP off of Bogey317 in the Marketplace forum! Will be here Wednesday! Never had a SeeMore putter, looking forward to getting it.

You are going to love it, I still game my Cleveland VP Milled but I know that the FGP may ease into the bag at any time.

I am getting back into the game after five year layoff. I was at the local Golf Galaxy and noticed a great looking used set of Mizuno MPX-19 irons for a steal. I hit a few balls with them and loved them. After purchasing them, took them to the driving range and could not be happier.

Nice! Glad they are working out so well for you

Titleist 910 D2 with Diamana kaili shaft, dozen yellow Srixon Q star balls

You are going to love it, I still game my Cleveland VP Milled but I know that the FGP may ease into the bag at any time.

Looking forward to adding it in with my collection of flat sticks. I am so fickle with putters it isnt funny. One bad round, I work through it. Two bad rounds, I switch it up.

Pretty much filled up my bag this weekend. Well, it will be when the items get shipped here.

Bridgestone J38 Irons
KGrHqIOKkE3vDn7pk2BODMsFnYw_31.jpg

A couple of new wedges
KGrHqFhEE2gOlt3fBNvvPDZ4w_31.jpg

And a new 5 wood Treated myself to the R-11 an upgraded over the burner high launch
KGrHqIOKm8E4TJJoLgJBOQMz00bg0_31.jpg

also replaced my R9 supertri with another just like it.

Not a lot of fun to get your clubs stolen but it has been fun filling up the bag again.

B3M Heavy Putter. Loved the feel!

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Bought a Ping Scottsdale Blade Putter....Really wanted the Ping Anser Milled...just couldn't part with 3-hundy. Played around with an R11, Ping G20, 910D2, and a Nike Machspeed Black Round Driver....what to do, what to do....

Pretty much filled up my bag this weekend. Well, it will be when the items get shipped here.

Bridgestone J38 Irons

A couple of new wedges

And a new 5 wood Treated myself to the R-11 an upgraded over the burner high launch

Not a lot of fun to get your clubs stolen but it has been fun filling up the bag again.

Sucks to hear that you lost everything but looks like you got yourself some decent sticks to play with now. GL with them

Got a box of Bridgestone B330 RX that were on clearance at Wally world. Can't wait to get them out on the course this Friday. I hope they work good because there are a few boxes left.

Finally picked up my taylormade xft wedges! Off to the course to try them out tomorrow

Finally picked up my taylormade xft wedges! Off to the course to try them out tomorrow

NICE! I love these wedges! Which did you go with?

Finally pulled the trigger on the set of TaylorMade Burner 2.0s I have been lusting over for the past month. Get to pick them up tomorrow!

That sucks about the stolen goods JL, but alright for new clubs!! Any chance you'll share what you're changing from, and why?

Bridgestone J38 Irons

A couple of new wedges

alot of big awesme club purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back