What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe, thank you sir!

I have no rings to have embroidered on it though...

Embroider putters on there, probably not enough real estate for all those ya putter ho..lol

Embroider putters on there, probably not enough real estate for all those ya putter ho..lol

THPutter ho man, THPutter ho....hehehehe

I was not planning on buying anything....until the THP grips by Pure showed up in the store; order placed!! :D

Now I need to go get the install gun from rockbottomgolf.com

Just bought a turtle THP headcover...dont need it but I couldnt resist and its going right on my R9 when it gets here.

I bought a Dryjoy rain suit, a pair of Addidas golf shoes and some black widow spikes for my other pair of golf shoes.

615b44ed-b37f-c13a.jpg

got a new to me book today

phatphingers like tapppytalk

This!

KGrHqYOKo8E5VOmjBTBOc43Eg20w60_3.jpg

To finish off the man/golf-cave. Wanted another Staff bag to go with my Nickent one to hold the spare clubs and shafts, I'm very happy with the deal I got. May not be a TM or Cleveland bag, but I wasn't ready to pay that much anyways.

Also nabbed a 4GB Flip Camera...so watch out...a Oklahoma boy with a video camera on THP! Looking forward to contributing to the ML4 Testing in a new way.

That bag is effing sick dude! Well done.

That bag is effing sick dude! Well done.

Thanks buddy. Not too bad for 90 IMHO. Not a bad arse TM, but pretty slick and stealthy. Best part is since its coming from TX it'll be here tomorrow....and my wife won't be....YES!

Thanks buddy. Not too bad for 90 IMHO. Not a bad arse TM, but pretty slick and stealthy. Best part is since its coming from TX it'll be here tomorrow....and my wife won't be....YES!

Nice Jman, that is a sick looking bag. Real sick in fact.

Got a tiger shark super stroke slim. I'v been wanting to try one out for awhile.

Jman, that is one sharp golf bag. I love the color, or lack thereof. I have a TM bag kind of like that. My favorite bag ever.

Until I got the TM staff bag.

Kevin

Nice Jman, that is a sick looking bag. Real sick in fact.

Thanks Breezy!

I'd love to see you have that embroidered on that bag.

I'll do it! I just don't know who to go to about it....

I seriously will, I think it'd be awesome myself.

Jman, that is one sharp golf bag. I love the color, or lack thereof. I have a TM bag kind of like that. My favorite bag ever.

Until I got the TM staff bag.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin!

Heck of a deal at $90. Where'd you find that deal?

Heck of a deal at $90. Where'd you find that deal?

The Bay. Been keeping my eyes peeled for a couple weeks on deals as new one's came up, eyed this one all week till today.

I picked up another box of Bridgestone e6's. Man I love these balls.

Just ordered an Ogio Syncro cart back from Rock Bottom Golf. No more fighting to get clubs in and out of my old Ogio bag.

Dolphin head cover from THP store

tapatalk addict....

Boccieri Heavy Iron 3iron, bent and extended to a 2i. LOVE IT.

Surprising, but cool pickup! Congrats

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cleveland FL 3w - well there's a hold on my card while I demo it. Pretty sure it's going to stay in my bag if it performs like it did on the monitor.

Well, it's been over a week now. I didn't have a 5 wood in my bag, since buying new clubs a month and a half ago. Stopped @ Golf Town in Sudbury to take a look at what was there. For $75, I got a Wilson Staff 19.5 Fybrid HS. I mistook it for a 5 wood. I was a little disappointed that I didn't notice this before I purchased the club. From doing a little research online about this club, I can say it'll be more like a 2 hybrid iron for me. I did hit a couple shots with it and it smoked well. I'm gonna keep it in my bag.

I also purchased a driver for my buddy, Pete (working up north). A Mizuno (something/something), hehehe, $75 also. Hope he likes it. If I was a righty, I would.

Pete's driver is a Mizuno MX 700. He should be giving it a try this weekend, hopefully, it's raining here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back