What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I officially bought my first ever custom putter. A Lajosi to be exact, I kinda want it to be here now, I'm so impatient.

--
tapatalk

I officially bought my first ever custom putter. A Lajosi to be exact, I kinda want it to be here now, I'm so impatient.

--
tapatalk

What motivated you to get a custom putter?

Tapping my way down the highway

Yesterday at the club, I had an iron fitting session with our fitter, Kevin. After trying several heads and many shafts I placed the order for TM R11 3 iron through A wedge with KBS tour 90 shafts 1 inch over in length, S flex, and new decade midsize grips. When I saw Kevin today, he told me the clubs would ship Monday and arrive by Wednesday. I can not believe it but hope they do arrive next week. Need to get tuned to them before Blairsville

--
tapatalk

And I can't wait to see it SW!

I truly think you are gonna be very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What motivated you to get a custom putter?

Tapping my way down the highway

Well I've been putting better lately so I thought it was time for a change...jk. I've wanted one for a while, looked around at all the options and Kari just impressed me.I had two types in mind, one not so different (this one) and one that will a "one of" design I want.

--
tapatalk

Yesterday at the club, I had an iron fitting session with our fitter, Kevin. After trying several heads and many shafts I placed the order for TM R11 3 iron through A wedge with KBS tour 90 shafts 1 inch over in length, S flex, and new decade midsize grips. When I saw Kevin today, he told me the clubs would ship Monday and arrive by Wednesday. I can not believe it but hope they do arrive next week. Need to get tuned to them before Blairsville

Sweet! Way to go partner, were gonna kick some butt in Blairsville dude.

--
tapatalk

Had a surprising buy today. It's like these puppies were waiting for me specifically! A set of R9 TP "B" head irons one inch over and 2* upright. KBS Tour shafts S Flex hard stepped once. (my specs are 1" over and 2* up, however I was fit for X Flex softstepped, but I'm sure they can't play too much differently) Love these clubs and they were working veerrry well for me at the range today.

185e5493-5f2c-1a05.jpg

185e5493-5fc0-dfaf.jpg

Tempo, timing, tapping.

A TaylorMade Ghost Spider.....Tried it in golf galaxy and fell in love. Only problem is that I accidentally found out the wife bought me one for my birthday next week so I guess I will be selling one.....:banghead: sux to be me if someone wants one for a good deal let me know I want get rid of the one i bought before she finds it and blows up for me ruining my birthday gift. :bicker: Oops!

A TaylorMade Ghost Spider.....Tried it in golf galaxy and fell in love. Only problem is that I accidentally found out the wife bought me one for my birthday next week so I guess I will be selling one.....:banghead: sux to be me if someone wants one for a good deal let me know I want get rid of the one i bought before she finds it and blows up for me ruining my birthday gift. :bicker: Oops!

Hahaha. That is both funny and unfortunate! I think you are going to really like this putter.

I used to do that all the time. About 2 years ago Nerfny told me that 2 weeks before my birthday and from Thanksgiving till Christmas is considered my "no-buy zone." I just always had a knack for buying myself something that she had already gotten me.

Got an OGIO bag at a yard sale at The First Tee today for $15. Its used, but in great shape!

Another putter!!!

TP MILLS Tradition
left hand of course

Bought a set of Graffaloy Prolaunch Blue Shafts for 5-AW. Backordered for a week or so but can't wait to get these in my Burners.

Tap tap taparoo

I had to upgrade the cover on my new SeeMore. I had to...

Two sleeves of pro v1xs, first time I bought new nice balls, didn't lose any, and shot 10 over

Another putter!!!

TP MILLS Tradition
left hand of course

Ricky, I think I may need to add you to the THPutter Ho's! Very nice!

Pic's perhaps?

Just came today plus a box of provs and pentas
a6cd08c4-939a-cf11.jpg

Finally got my Book i ordered, hopefully this helps my game!

DSC00003.jpg

Bought a set of Graffaloy Prolaunch Blue Shafts for 5-AW. Backordered for a week or so but can't wait to get these in my Burners.

Tap tap taparoo

Nice pickup Dev - really looking forward to how they work for you. I have had really good success with this shaft in the past.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Three gloves from MG golf

2 iron.

Razr Hawk Tour 9.5* w/ Diamana Kai'Li 70g
Tripod for my Flip cam

Razr Hawk Tour 9.5* w/ Diamana Kai'Li 70g
Tripod for my Flip cam

Thats a sweet day right there. I'd take out the Kai'Li and put the Nunchuk in it, but other than that its an awesome buy.

I didn't buy them, but I went to Dicks with my dad so he could hit some irons. He ended up walking out with a set of A4R's. He really liked the V3's but for $200 he couldn't walk away from the A4R's. He was hitting them really well. I took a few swings with the 6 iron and 4 hybrid. I thought the 6 iron looked great at address and I hit it fairly well, didn't care for the hybrid at all, he didn't hit it great either but decided to go with them anyway. He figured if he loves them, huge win. If he likes the heads but doesn't like the shaft, can change them out and still come out with a good deal. If he hates them, he can sell them for 100 and didn't lose much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back